Pano nagkaroon ng credit card na wlang existing credit card?

Started by JLE, September 29, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gusto ko kac magkacredit card na. My work nmn ako. Laking tulongbdin kacng credit card incase of emergency my magagamit ka. Kya no need na mangutang sa kakilala o magsanla ng atm sa pinagutangan.

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Marami nagaalok nyan sa malls, sa s and r at sa ayala malls. Kailangan lang nila govt issued id

Marami nag aalok ang tanong ma aaprove ba? kasi karamihan sa mga nag aalok lalo sa mga malls narereject yung mga nag aapply kasi pagdating sa financial capability checking nung mga credit card company sa kanila bumagsak lang sila saisa sa mga criteria reject agad sila. Lalo yung bpi, bdo etc.. seselan ng mga yan.

Ngayon kung gusto mo sure magka credit card puntahan mo yung bangko na gusto mo pag applyan ng credit card then then they will ask you to deposit any amount na naka hold for 1 year. Kunwari 20k dineposit mo then 80% nun which is 16k magiging credit limit mo. After 1 year kung good payer ka makukuha mo na uli yung deposit mo then bibigyan ka na nila nung talagang credit card.

Note: yung first credit card mo bawal pa gamitin sa mga installments, hintay ka 1 year para mawala restrictions

Quote from: JLE on September 29, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
Laking tulongbdin kacng credit card incase of emergency my magagamit ka. Kya no need na mangutang sa kakilala o magsanla ng atm sa pinagutangan.

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

if thats the case, then build up your emergency fund. not entirely depending on cc, mataas kasi interest rates. plus dagdag mo pa yung interest hike ni bsp recently,, somehow may effect yan. i think its better if you have extra cash or savings, you ask the bank for a secured cc, like the one pointed out above. 80 percent credit limit of your total deposit. after 6 months or a year, try applying for your desired cc.

actually the main reason why I applied for credit card is to build my credit rating. Good credit score has many perks and that includes higher chance for visa approval.

Just be responsible in using your credit card, always remember that you're borrowing money to purchase something.

For those with no source/proof of income or first time card holders, a good way to start is to get a secured credit card, as stated above. Depending on the bank, pwedeng 80-90% ng deposit sa account ang magiging credit limit. After a set period of time, pwede siyang ipa-convert to a regular credit card or you can use it to apply for a different one entirely.

The main reason I got my credit card was to get the most out of the money we're spending. Since maglalabas lang rin naman talaga ng pera paying for bills, groceries, food, etc., why not be rewarded at the same time? Also, don't be afraid of high annual fees. Minsan na-wawaive naman and if used properly, the benefits can easily outweigh the cost of AF.

Just remember not to spend beyond your means. Buy only what you can pay as if with actual cash.

Quote from: aeonfenrir on October 19, 2018, 03:58:49 PM
For those with no source/proof of income or first time card holders, a good way to start is to get a secured credit card, as stated above. Depending on the bank, pwedeng 80-90% ng deposit sa account ang magiging credit limit. After a set period of time, pwede siyang ipa-convert to a regular credit card or you can use it to apply for a different one entirely.

The main reason I got my credit card was to get the most out of the money we're spending. Since maglalabas lang rin naman talaga ng pera paying for bills, groceries, food, etc., why not be rewarded at the same time? Also, don't be afraid of high annual fees. Minsan na-wawaive naman and if used properly, the benefits can easily outweigh the cost of AF.

Just remember not to spend beyond your means. Buy only what you can pay as if with actual cash.
AGREE.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app