Personal Message Problem

Started by Jvgonzales, August 06, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anong nangyari sa personal message? Di ko siya maaccess nawawala siya sa akin

Quote from: Jvgonzales on August 06, 2017, 01:28:06 PM
Anong nangyari sa personal message? Di ko siya maaccess nawawala siya sa akin

Sakin din po, nawawala yung messages

Actually, I received a suggestion to remove personal messages until further notice because it is extremely diluting conversations at the public forums. We noticed that people are online but are no longer actively posting. It defeats the recent improvements that we have made and exerted effort on because we noticed that members are no longer participating in public discussions and would rather talk using private messages.

To illustrate, if I am a new user, would I be enticed to join an online forum where a lot of people are online but the last updated topic is from 2 weeks ago? Most likely not.

This defeats the purpose of The PGG Forums to be more open, public and conversational. The PGG Forums was intended to be a public message board for open discussions and we intend to keep it that way instead of making it as a private messaging chatroom, because it is not. The PGG Forums Team will disable private messages for now (it is taking a lot of space anyway), until further notice. We are sorry if this has in any way inconvenienced you and we hope that you will continue to support our mission and our endeavours which is to help grow the forums and encourage new members to join and help each other.

Again, thank you for your understanding and peace to you all.

Cheers,
Chris