Men's Fashion & Self-Improvement > Men's Style and Clothing

Tom Ford: Rules of underwear

(1/7) > >>

ChefDoc:
I watched one of TOM FORD's video on youtube regarding 3 rules of underwear.

One of the 3 rules states that you must have a limited pair only. My question, what is the average number of underwear a guy must in his drawers (currently)?

How many pairs do you own right now?

Chris:

--- Quote from: ChefDoc on September 10, 2020, 07:28:40 PM ---I watched one of TOM FORD's video on youtube regarding 3 rules of underwear.

One of the 3 rules states that you must have a limited pair only. My question, what is the average number of underwear a guy must in his drawers (currently)?

--- End quote ---

Do you have a link to the video on YouTube? Sounds interesting.

I think I have more than 20. It wasn't completely intentional. It's because I used to travel a lot for work so I needed many so everytime I would travel abroad, I'd buy a few new pieces so I ended up having more than 20.

Marlboro:
I have pairs good for 2 weeks

and I keep the old ones (yung bacon na LOL) for days na nasa bahay lang ako as pambahay

Jhay Emm:

--- Quote from: ChefDoc on September 10, 2020, 07:28:40 PM ---I watched one of TOM FORD's video on youtube regarding 3 rules of underwear.

i have a lot, and still are not yet used. i just use new whenever i travel ..

--- End quote ---

mine_is_8:
Lagpas 2 dozens yata yung underwears ko. Mas madami dun ang boxers. Yung iba briefs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version