Dick size

Started by Pogidinnaman, March 06, 2021, 05:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys. I'm happy that this kind of forum exists pala. In order to aid my insecurity, gusto ko lang magtanong. Is 5 inches cock great to satisfy a woman? I'm only 17, sabi ng iba lumalaki pa daw yan pagnag age 20s na, totoo ba? Thanks.

Bata ka pa, pero tanggapin mo na lang kung ano yung binigay sa'yo. Hehe,

Quote from: Pogidinnaman on March 06, 2021, 05:15:48 PM
Hi guys. I'm happy that this kind of forum exists pala. In order to aid my insecurity, gusto ko lang magtanong. Is 5 inches cock great to satisfy a woman? I'm only 17, sabi ng iba lumalaki pa daw yan pagnag age 20s na, totoo ba? Thanks.

haha i remember my childhood. when i was at ur age i was also aiming for greater size.  ;D pero that size is normal saten pinoy and as a nurse, i can say that it's more than enough to satisfy a woman. biologically speaking, nasa 1-1 1/2 inches in depth lng ang  G-Spot ng mga babae for them to be sexually satisfied. Nasa performance yan sir!  :)

Quote from: remar12 on March 11, 2021, 07:45:08 AM

haha i remember my childhood. when i was at ur age i was also aiming for greater size.  ;D pero that size is normal saten pinoy and as a nurse, i can say that it's more than enough to satisfy a woman. biologically speaking, nasa 1-1 1/2 inches in depth lng ang  G-Spot ng mga babae for them to be sexually satisfied. Nasa performance yan sir!  :)

Tama-tama! Hahaha!

that's the normal size for a pinoy. yung akin between 5-5.5 lang (depende sa mood) . and besides hindi lang sa size naka depende yan.

may mga nakita na ako, mas maliit pa sa 5 hahaha

For your peace of mind sir. hehe

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/when-does-your-penis-stop-growing