Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Hey Henry thanks for sharing awesome resources for steering wheel covers. I would definitely follow it.
Health, Body and Fitness / Heat Stroke signs
« Last post by AkosiJoven on May 30, 2021, 04:22:11 PM »
Good Day. I hope may makabasa nito. I just need to ask pp the medical peeps here. Ano po ba mga signs that you are in danger of Heat Stroke? Thank you
Health, Body and Fitness / Re: Circumcision Revision
« Last post by ash on May 26, 2021, 07:57:46 AM »
One month since i underwent revision of circumcision.  So lalakeng lalake na ako.  2 times kasi ako nagpatuli 😁

So wala na yung excess skin sa ilalim na nakakulubot.  Wala na din yung parang mga tenga sa magkabilang sides. I am satisfied.

No more wounds and scar is immature.  But my penis appears shorter with full erection as the shortened skin is pulled from my tummy area.  I'm now on personal rehab phase of stretching, para ma press ang skin hanggang sa pubic bone.  The immaturity of the scar is perfect for this phase.

Bro san ka mismo nagpa-revise? Saka magkano rin?
I bumped into this forum as i check the internet about circumcision revision.

I was circumcised when i was 10 years old, now I'm 32 but seriously considering circumcision revision because of the excess foreskin at the underside of my penis shaft. I think it is because i had a dorsal cut which is common to pinoys.

Anyone here had the same concern and have it removed? How was it? Is the frenulum removed also?

Ako din gusto ko magparevise ng tuli may alam ba kayo kung saan pde?

Mayroon akong alam.
Health, Body and Fitness / Re: Circumcision Revision
« Last post by JLE on May 25, 2021, 06:21:40 PM »
One month since i underwent revision of circumcision.  So lalakeng lalake na ako.  2 times kasi ako nagpatuli 😁

So wala na yung excess skin sa ilalim na nakakulubot.  Wala na din yung parang mga tenga sa magkabilang sides. I am satisfied.

No more wounds and scar is immature.  But my penis appears shorter with full erection as the shortened skin is pulled from my tummy area.  I'm now on personal rehab phase of stretching, para ma press ang skin hanggang sa pubic bone.  The immaturity of the scar is perfect for this phase.

Bro san ka mismo nagpa-revise? Saka magkano rin?
I bumped into this forum as i check the internet about circumcision revision.

I was circumcised when i was 10 years old, now I'm 32 but seriously considering circumcision revision because of the excess foreskin at the underside of my penis shaft. I think it is because i had a dorsal cut which is common to pinoys.

Anyone here had the same concern and have it removed? How was it? Is the frenulum removed also?

Ako din gusto ko magparevise ng tuli may alam ba kayo kung saan pde?
Men's Style and Clothing / Re: Do you shop for clothes online?
« Last post by dannyharrison on May 16, 2021, 08:17:51 PM »
Yes, I prefer to buy clothes online from mens clothing store Niro Fashion as they have various designer menswear online from various renowned brands.
Men's Grooming / Fashion Tips
« Last post by dannyharrison on May 09, 2021, 07:01:56 PM »
Hey All.. I am curious to know what fashion tips you follow for casual wear. Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10