Signing off...

Started by mangkulas03, October 04, 2012, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been a member of this forum for quite some time now. I am really not sure how long I have been. But I guess, the time came when I really don't think I am contributing enough to share best practices and interest to the other members of the forum (and sometimes, vice versa).

With this, I am thanking everyone for all the things I have learned through this forum. I swear, there are a lot of things that I have imbibed. I hope that I also did the same. I want to thank everyone, for accepting a non-straight guy to actually have a voice in a very patriarchal and homophobic society. (Sir Chris, thanks for not blocking me... Lol)

To all "closet" gays in this forum, I was once like you (in this forum, that is). I tried to hide it but I guess the deeper understanding of myself overcame the need to hide behind a mask. IT IS OKAY TO BE GAY. Respect starts from within. Credibility starts from knowing what you are and being confident about it. After all, this world is not perfect. And what bad can it make if you feel there's a need to share opinions and interests about things around you, regardless if you're straight or not? Just go ahead and share it.

Maraming salamat! Sa uulitin... We'll never know, I just might come in as a different user... or just a silent PGG-er.

Oh well....

mangkulas03, now signing off...

PS. You can still reach me via my personal mail. Some of you know it. :)

awww...didn't get to become friends with you before you leave >.<

ingat always :D

for real? visit here again sometime sir kulas

no goodbyes only ...take care...