SLR and DLSR

Started by techigurl, November 26, 2009, 11:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
interesting thread. ano ang favorite lens na gamit ninyo?

ako i love the ultra wide angle lens and telephoto lens for long distance subjects... =)

.....I'm saving for Nikon D90 at 2 lens 18-200mm at 16-85mm

i can't believe that my post regarding DSLRs for passion or fashion has caused so much controversy. i posted it to ask what you guys think about DSLRs but in the last 24 hours I noticed it has been getting a number of comments.

hehe. im worried at baka magkaroon ng away dun sa post na yun (at pati ako madamay) dahil parang nagsisimula na.

it was just a question really which i had in mind whether the dslr camera owners today are really serious in using it for their passion and hobby or to just join the bandwagon. after all, pgg is a style blog.

.......its not only to join the bandwagon to be "in" but dlsr are way too far from P&S and digital cameras......

.....kung kukuha rin ako ng mga photos from travel, from people, from events gusto ko ung good quality na....its not just taking any pictures, its going to be your souvenir as times goes by.....i want to collect pictures na may dating lalo na ung mga awesome shots.....it makes me happy if achieve one picture after the end of the day.....i dont stop learning anyways.....

Quote from: jaypeeeboy on November 27, 2009, 04:39:08 PM
yup sa qiuapo sya..

canon or nikon?... mahabang debate yan.. hehehe.. depende kasi e, you need to feel both camera brands in your hand.. things to consider thou:

1. brand your relative/friends  are using - para mas mdali matuto, humiram ng lens at mas practical mashoot atleast nakakarelate kayo sa isat isa..

2. feel - close your eyes, feel the ergonomics of each.. tapos tignan nyo anung mas lalapat na botton at swak sa kamay nyo.

3. aftersales/service center support/local activities and programs - meron ba yang good service center and aftersales support.. in short d ba pahirapan yan in terms of service? and Canon me Canon Philippines and Nikon ay wala under columbia lang... Canon tends to conduct lens sales and other competitions than Nikon.. pero sabi nila Mas astig daw ang Nikon.. hehehe.. =)

4. warranty - legitimate or grey market cameras.. depende sa inyo..

5. budget - anu ang mas swak sa bulsa.. nikon body is cheaper compared to canon, but canon lenses are cheaper compared to nikon, anways, good thing at meron naman third party lenses, up for Nikon.. hehe

6. quality - nikon are more warm, sabi nila mas better for portraits.. canon cameras are more natural, mas ok daw sa nature and outdoors. pero syempre subjective pa din ito sa tumitindin, tapos sa sports ok daw ang canon (see the long white lenses sa mga sport events? canon yun probly!.. .. hehehe :)

In short depende pa din sa inyo.. are you in the lighter side (canon) or the darker side (nikon)...or pwede din ang olympus, sony or pentax.. para neutral. hahaha

Astig 'tong post mo na 'to. It answers a lot of questions about the endless debate of Canon vs Nikon :)

Very informative :)