What If...............?

Started by Marky, January 22, 2010, 04:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bill Gates, gusto ko namang maranasan maging richest man kahit pano.. although alam ko, hindi na siya e..

What if may chance kang buhayin ang isang laos nang outfit o kasuotan, anu yon at bakit?..

Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on May 22, 2010, 03:50:25 PM
Bill Gates, gusto ko namang maranasan maging richest man kahit pano.. although alam ko, hindi na siya e..

What if may chance kang buhayin ang isang laos nang outfit o kasuotan, anu yon at bakit?..

jumpersuits? looks cool i think.

what if you were tasked to design a plan to sabotage the elections, how would you do it?

I hope I won't start a flame - I would shave off the votes from Noynoy, Erap, and Villar and give the votes to more qualified candidates.

What if you can be the president of the Philippines for one day, what would you do?

I will order martial law... Let the philippines become the newest state of the US... Sorry for all the nationalistic countrymen... but if thats what it takes to end corruption in the Philipppines... y not?

What if... you will have a chance to change your nationality, what would would it be? y?

american..why? i can work and practice my profession easily..( green money ) hehhehe...

what if...wala kang pera sa buong linggo..anu gagawin mo?

No choice but to stay at home.
use the opportunity to become a good son.
Clean the house, do the laundry... etc.

What if you will become an artist and be given a chance to do a painting of a nude celebrity, who would you paint? why?

pokwang. para pwede ko pagandahin siya.

what if the heat does not go away until December of this year?

action/sci-fi.. ung mala-terminator. napaka-versatile.

what if may chance kang bumalik ng college, saang pamantasan ka mag-aaral?..

Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on May 23, 2010, 10:43:23 PM
action/sci-fi.. ung mala-terminator. napaka-versatile.

what if may chance kang bumalik ng college, saang pamantasan ka mag-aaral?..

Princeton

what if EIC ka ng tsismis mag, how would you talk about the pacquiao-ranillo issue?

resign from politics and focus an business instead. para mabawi lahat ng nagastos sa campaign.

What if you will be given a chance to decide on who will become the next vice president, would you choose roxas or binay?

chiz iscudero? hehehehehehe???

What if you will be given a chance to live anywhere in the Philippines  except from where you currently live, where would it be? and why?

white

What if you will become an insect, what would you be?

Saturn... the rings are interesting.

What if you will be given a chance to portrait a character in a movie, who would you wanna be?

i can be the artist or the photographer or the sculptor...

what if every harsh word uttered by anyone is censored?

Quote from: darkstar13 on June 24, 2010, 10:37:20 AM
Quote from: Kilo 1000 on May 26, 2010, 03:49:05 PM
what if you're talking to a "fashionista" with a false sense of pride?

what if you had the chance to meet famous dead people, who would you like to meet?

wohh... marami eh! i can't choose one.. aside from Jesus, uhm... mother theresa, pope john paul ii, michael Jackson, elvis presley, Martin luther king jr., bob marley. abraham lincoln, more.......

What if you have a chance to change something in this world, what would it be?