BAGS

Started by Gian Paulo, November 05, 2008, 09:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: donbagsit on November 17, 2008, 10:20:37 AM
pag nakakakita ako ng naka clutch bag parang galing sya sa palengke...nanigil ng utang  ;D

hehehe

clutch bag then naka jeans and basketball shoes?  ;D ;D ;D total disaster. :D :D

mine looks like this one, pero mas maliit. but all my stuffs andun na. wala nga lang lalagyan ng ac adapter. hihi.

Iam using one from Memo

maganda nilabas na messenger bags ng Oxygen.. I have two ;D

noong nasa school pa ako, mahilig ako sa bags. ngayon ayaw ko na... haha!
no need.. except laptop bag if kailangan ko dalhin yung laptop or out of town.

I have a new bag from starbucks..
kwento lang...nakadalawa akong set ng stickers for the planner, so dapat dalawa yung planner,  nung i-avail ko na yung isang planner on its last day of the promo, wala na daw planner  >:( .. Instead, sa March 20 pa daw planner with bag.. although ok lang kasi pangalawang planner ko na lang yun atleast may bag pa ako plus buy one get one coffee pa ;D

Quote from: Dumont on March 25, 2009, 02:09:55 PM
I have a new bag from starbucks..
kwento lang...nakadalawa akong set ng stickers for the planner, so dapat dalawa yung planner,  nung i-avail ko na yung isang planner on its last day of the promo, wala na daw planner  >:( .. Instead, sa March 20 pa daw planner with bag.. although ok lang kasi pangalawang planner ko na lang yun atleast may bag pa ako plus buy one get one coffee pa ;D

same here! pero mas marami nakuha ko, aside from the bag with planner and  "treat a friend to coffee" meron pa akong complimentary drink of choice na coupon.

yeah, okay yung sa starbucks na bag...cool!

there was a sale last weekend sa reebok. all backpacks were only 300 each. dont know if meron pa. bibili sana ako kaso na-realize ko dami kong kapareho. haha!

Nakita niyo na ba yung nintendo wii na bag...ganda rin...

.......di ako mahilig sa bags unless out of town which is required......pag may bag iniiwan ko lang sa sasakyan......un ang advantage ng may sasakyan.....

ok... this is my specialty... i love bags ^^,

if you're going for the corporate look, that's great... but the question is, what do you usually bring home or to work? are you the type of guy who likes to bring home work, or do you like traveling light?

i personally carry a lot of stuff with me (i.e. office docs, small laptop, toiletries bag, etc.), so i like having a big tote bag. i bought one from memo a couple of months ago, which was the best investment i've ever made... nice extended faux leather bag with big leather handles fastened with metal clasps... it was well worth the Php1,200 i paid for it. so far, everyone thinks it's great... dami nang bumati, so good news yon ^^,

i went around MOA last week, and i saw this nice store called "5cm" (which i think is a japanese clothing store), they were selling this ultra cool tote in black and navy blue. the cool thing about that tote bag was that it can convert into a messenger bag too! it was amazing! pricey though at Php4,000+, but it was absolutely hip! something you can use for work and fun... practically two bags in one!

if you want to go smart casual (which is the general trend now for corporate attire), you would also want to do satchels. YES... MEN's satchels. normally when you hear "satchel" (really big roomy bag with big handles), you think "ladies bag", they've already started making satchels for men that are less ornate --- less chains and belt-y looking things that make it look like a ladies bag. they have awesome men's satchels at the zara men's department and at wade. if super tamad ka na mag hawak ng tote or satchel, don't worry much since most come with straps din naman hehehe!!!

another tip, pedro also carries an amazing line of men's bags. went into their store last week in bonifacio high street, and i fell in love with a business tote bag that's Php4,500. another project for me to work on... hehehe!

but if you aren't the type of guy who brings a lot of stuff (which is me during saturdays), they you should seriously consider investing in a good clutch bag. no... clutch bags are not for DOMs... hahaha!!! they're small and practical, and allow a guy to bring some handy necessities (like mouthwash, hand sanitizer, and cologne --- sobrang dyahe kung di ka malinis at mabango). most stores don't carry a good selection of clutches that look decent... most actually look like toiletry bags (which is absolutely tacky to bring along on a night out with friends). my suggestion --- go to either greenhills and 168 in quapo, and invest in a good knock-off clutch made from korea (i.e. LV, Gucci, D&G). i personally have a nice brown LV knock-off clutch that everyone loves... kulang na lang nakawin ng mga kaibigan ko hahaha!!! it was a hand-me-down from my mom (she thought it was a women's purse, but it was just too small... then she realized it was a men's clutch bag that she bought hahaha!) --- but costs around Php2,500. for the corporate denizen who doesn't like to bring a lot to and from work, a clutch bag is an essential ^^,

thanks for the great contribution on bags. im really not a bag person as i absolutely hate bringing anything as much as possible.

all i know are backpacks, which is what i used during highschool and college. that's it.

now i do not bring anything to work except my door badge/id. Minsan napuna lang sa akin, uuwi ka na? eh wala ka talagang dala?! hehe

with what you shared, at least now, i get an idea. Thanks hyprmanic.

ngaun ang hilig ko sa mga small body bags. convenient din kasi. instead of putting my cellphone, ipod, money etc. in my pocket. dun na lang sa maliit na bag. pwedeng pwede dalhin anywhere :D

.......parehas kami ni angelo uuyyy! hehehe.....ayoko magdala ng mga abubot hehe.....I just bring a back pack pag out of town or samsonite travelling bag pag uwi ng pinas  :D

Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 06, 2010, 11:29:57 AM
.......parehas kami ni angelo uuyyy! hehehe.....ayoko magdala ng mga abubot hehe.....I just bring a back pack pag out of town or samsonite travelling bag pag uwi ng pinas  :D

its just too much hassle at asikaso to take care of a bag/bringing a bag. eh kung maiwan ko pa, may nawala pa akong gamit...
perwisho pa pumila para pumasok sa mall, sumakay ng mrt at kung saan-saan pang may bag check na napaka fake at superfluous.