how to love a man who always remembering his past life

Started by caedee12, January 28, 2011, 10:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^^ nauna muna ung pagtanong sa kasarian.. inignore ang tanong..,

well anyway.., i think u just need to be there for him., me mga bagay na "too precious" for a person to forget. so what exactly in his past life eh ung concern mo? so u can receive better answer.

^i need to know kung girl siya of course.. eh kung gay pala siya??? that's two different situation.

He met sad experienced here in Phil with 2 filipina.When the time i am with him i felt he always remember what 2 filipinas did to him.i love him and now he went back to his country .........

Quote from: caedee12 on February 02, 2011, 05:11:59 AM
He met sad experienced here in Phil with 2 filipina.When the time i am with him i felt he always remember what 2 filipinas did to him.i love him and now he went back to his country .........

How long has it been since that "traumatic" event happend? If it's somewhat more than a year then he should have to move on and just charge it to experience., On your end, you should just be kind and sweet to him and hope that eventually your love might be able to patch up those old wounds., Always maintain a communication with him.,

But still, He is one who can decide for that for himself. If he will kept holding on to memories or let it go., You can only help and guide him.,

Hope, this helps ya.,