PS4 vs XBOX One

Started by sayonara, July 10, 2013, 08:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PS4 or XBOX One?

PS4
XBOX One
Medyo late dumating tong poll na to dito, at para sa mga gamers, I'm sure alam niyo to. So bigyan ko kayo ng briefing.

Last June during the Electronic Entertainment Exposition 2013, ni-reveal ng Sony Playstation at Microsoft ang susunod na mga flagship gaming consoles nila: ang PS4 at ang XBOX One. Yes, they are 4th generation consoles, and everyone in the gaming world is hyped about them. One game magazine said "...future of gaming lies on what these two will offer to us." Although hindi affected ang mga PC fans (like me) sa magiging future ng console gaming, it is also a fact that many game developers will release games based on what the PS4 and XBOX One have.

However, these consoles' ever-warring fanboys will try to prove against another kung ano talaga ang mas angat. In this East (Sony) vs West (Microsoft) battle of dominance in the gaming world, ano sa tingin ninyo ang mas swak sa panlasa, at bulsa, ninyo? I will not lay out the specs of the consoles directly, pero let us deduct the pros and cons of each. At sa price ng PS4 na $299 at ng XBOX One na around $400, let's try to make conclusions na hindi unfair on both sides.

Let's begin.  8)

hmmnn... I'm not sure. With Xbox dati kasi medj lemon ang xbox... it automatically turns off kapag more than 5 hours of gaming... and there's the red ring of death (I've encountered this with my first gen xbox and I was like... O.o FUCK!) nagawan na ba ng microsoft ng cure to? I'm not sure eh. with PS naman they've upgraded it. It no longer uses a memory card it uses an external memory(which differs with the package you bought), which by the way made playing a lot more easier (well para sa akin)
With comes to graphics naman, it depend on the games actually. Siguro ang magiging base of comparison is who will make better games.

My god, I'm really torn. O.o

gs2 ko bumili ng isa dito pang home entertainment system na rin. kaya ba n2 mag stream ng video/music mula laptop/smartphone at mag mirror?

You can go online by using Xbox, music and video streaming is a can-do.

guys, sony listens to the consumers.. microsoft listens to money. do yourself a favor and just buy a ps4