how to fight stress!

Started by badboyjr, May 18, 2009, 01:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Chris on February 08, 2010, 10:55:26 PM
i'm stressed  :-\

As Angelo mentioned, "the new way to beat stress, go and meet new people".. wazz up Chris? wanna meet?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on February 08, 2010, 10:58:19 PM
Quote from: Dumont on February 08, 2010, 10:56:17 PM

As Angelo mentioned, "the new way to beat stress, go and meet new people".. wazz up Chris? wanna meet?  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wag! boring yan si Dumont... matutulog ka lang! :P

talaga lang ah.. yoko mag OT dito.. haha
anyway, Chris ano na hahaha..

no joke, sobrang happy night yung PGG meeting :p

nakakawala nga siguro ng stress ang magpost ng OT.

Quote from: junjaporms on February 09, 2010, 04:15:30 AM
Quote from: Kilo 1000 on February 08, 2010, 10:58:19 PM
Quote from: Dumont on February 08, 2010, 10:56:17 PM

Wag! boring yan si Dumont... matutulog ka lang! :P
LOLZ tinamaan naman ako dito. parang kami ata yung sinabihan mong boring nung EB hahaha

on the second thought edi maganda din pala ang tulong kapag kasama kami. kapag nakatulog si chris edi instant pahinga na sya... tanggal na ang stressss wahaha

haha.. oks lang yun Jun.. gimik ka lagi, mawawala yan haha :p stress-free  ;)

that's retail therapy. uso yan!

Actually stress is something that most of us have experienced. Stress can lead to serious illnesses. For a child it can be due to studies and for an adult it can be caused from financial and workplace issues. Everyone should learn to manage stress. Un-managed stress can lead to various physical and mental disorders.

When I feel like stress, I normally try to guess the reason. Then I can figure out what should be done to get away from the situation. I normally listen to music; chat with my friends, go for a swim, to reduce stress.

It is proved that activities like yoga and meditation are great stress reducing methods.

what about if the stress source is work and it has been eating up your time for any leisure activity?
weekends become shorter and shorter. darn it. can no longer do those recreational activities.

sayang nga raw magpamasahe kasi next day stress ulit... kahit na ba stressed = desserts, parang hindi pa rin..

LABO.

SHARING.

if stress=work then quit hehehe

ako  i i find some time alone pag sobra stress take a deep breath and just pray

aq, i look at pictures sa ipod q.. tpos reminesce those moments.. i only look at those positive memory infused pictures..

Deep breathing po try niyo. Works for me.

Countering Stress and Depression
by the Dalai Lama

http://www.dalailama.com/messages/articles/counter-stress

"One of the approaches that I personally find useful is to cultivate the thought: If the situation or problem is such that it can be remedied, then there is no need to worry about it. In other words, if there is a solution or a way out of the difficulty, you do not need to be overwhelmed by it. The appropriate action is to seek its solution. Then it is clearly more sensible to spend your energy focussing on the solution rather than worrying about the problem. Alternatively, if there is no solution, no possibility of resolution, then there is also no point in being worried about it, because you cannot do anything about it anyway. In that case, the sooner you accept this fact, the easier it will be for you. This formula, of course, implies directly confronting the problem and taking a realistic view. Otherwise you will be unable to find out whether or not there is a resolution to the problem"

agree... may katapusan ang lahat ng stress.. best effort na lang lagi..sometimes our best wasnt good enough