Previous topic - Next topic
for me

levi's
mossimo
F&H

because if their comfort, quality and style

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on January 10, 2010, 04:26:31 PM

Levi's for me.

its classic, quality is excellent, not ridiculously priced. you know their jeans are meant to be kept for long.
What do you think of  Andy Warhol by Levi's jeans? I saw several pairs on sale in Rustan's. P3,700 na lang from P7,000.

yeah 501 - classic na button fly.
iceberg jeans din ok!

haha ako naman di dahil sa ayoko ng iba.. its just that nahihirapan ako sa mga small sizes.. haha

waistline ko kasi yung smallest size ng FnH, eh sila lang alam kong meron ganun haha.. pero buti na lang at FnH  ;D

i'm not particular with the brand as long as its dry/raw, selvedge and fits properly. dry/raw because i want my jeans to have my own distressing imprint... selvedge because it's the old tedious process of looming the denim cloth with self finished edge and it synonymous to high quality. premium on this case is not dictated by brand but the quality of the material and construction.... lastly, fit... even if you have a $400 or so japanese denim but the fit doesn't suit your physique.... alam nyo na ang kasunod dahil it applies to all clothes

I don't know if ok ang jeans ng Bench(kasi yan lang ang brand na buy ko, pero mukhang ok naman ang quality).

Bumili ako ng 1 per few months kaya hindi ko iniisip na pwedeng pangmatagalan. Kasi pag nasawa na ako, hindi ko na ginagamit...

Quote from: Derric on January 17, 2010, 07:46:21 PM

I don't know if ok ang jeans ng Bench(kasi yan lang ang brand na buy ko, pero mukhang ok naman ang quality).

Bumili ako ng 1 per few months kaya hindi ko iniisip na pwedeng pangmatagalan. Kasi pag nasawa na ako, hindi ko na ginagamit...

ok din ung sa bench
maganda rin ung quality
and they never run out of style

lahat naman kasi ng uso ginagaya ng bench..

haha, i was curious and laughing, bec i thought this thread is about bras.. mababasa mo kasi sa labas ng form.. (Re; what's your fave bra..)

haha

.....levis 501 at guess lang, its worth the money and affordable unlike the others super mahal na.....kumpleto na ata ako ng levis 501 hehehe.....di pa pala wala ako nung white pants.....I hate it

hmmm... Levi's, American Eagle Outfitters and Blue Harbor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just realized that i didn't answer the "why" part... hahaha!!!

Levi's --- c'mon... it's a classic! everyone look's good in a pair of Levi's (as long as you have it in your size, right?)

American Eagle --- i love their sanded denim washes. wala pa akong nakitang company that offers the same kind of visual texture for their jeans. i also like the feel of the denim; smooth, and it clings around your leg line really well.

Blue Harbor --- the fact that they locally carry my size and i don't have order it online is reason enough for me to be happy. since it's a british company, they have a different take on jeans. their cut is trouser-like, so the fit in the crotch area is a more roomy without sacrificing on the flat front aspect of the pants. plus their denim washes (like levi's and american eagle) are consistent across the pant... not splotchy and concentrated on the thigh.

Quote from: hyprmanic on March 31, 2010, 05:18:30 AM
hmmm... Levi's, American Eagle Outfitters and Blue Harbor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just realized that i didn't answer the "why" part... hahaha!!!

Levi's --- c'mon... it's a classic! everyone look's good in a pair of Levi's (as long as you have it in your size, right?)

American Eagle --- i love their sanded denim washes. wala pa akong nakitang company that offers the same kind of visual texture for their jeans. i also like the feel of the denim; smooth, and it clings around your leg line really well.

Blue Harbor --- the fact that they locally carry my size and i don't have order it online is reason enough for me to be happy. since it's a british company, they have a different take on jeans. their cut is trouser-like, so the fit in the crotch area is a more roomy without sacrificing on the flat front aspect of the pants. plus their denim washes (like levi's and american eagle) are consistent across the pant... not splotchy and concentrated on the thigh.

......di ko na try ung jeans ng blue harbor, most of my tops (polo shirts) are blue harbor and arrow since they have big sizes for me.......

mostly from penshoppe.. never tried sa FnH.. i see good ones though sa jag and tribal..

my current favorite pair - bench OJ premium selvedge why? it's the cheapest dry selvedge denim and the material is waay better than most jeans na mas mahal pa. the fit is perfect and stacking is similar to dior homme, well it can be achieve by getting longer seam 34in and stiffer denim. ang ayaw ko lang malakas manghawa dahil unwashed or raw/dry, kaya nag-cold soak ako w/c i never did on my evisu and RRL para mabawasan na ma-stain ang lighter colored shoes and shirt. nasa 3rd month na pala ng walang labahan... ung evisu nasa 4th month na and RRL 13months and counting  :D

eto details ng selvedge underneath...