what's your fave brand of jeans? why?

Started by jm, January 10, 2010, 01:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
(OT) Hey Karen! Welcome to PGG :D Hope to see you around. :)

magkano sa viktor? diba customized jeans yun?

angelo,

re: 7FAM... not worth it, i have a pair prolly their most discreet still so-so quality compared to my raws... mas ok pa ang levi's not in deragatory way to levis but mas bang for the buck ang levis regular line.... kung i-compare mo sa levis vintage clothing w/c keeps its real denim heritage... walang comparison esp the 1947 and 1967 re-issues.

re: viktor.... from what i heard it starts @ 7,000... pero at that price i'd rather get APC new or petite standard...
pero kung gusto mo talgang bespoke jeans meron pang isa pang gumagawa named lejandro... mas cost effective since he imports his denim cloth from japan for that high quality selvedge and dry jeans. if that's what you prefer.

speaking of dry selvedge denim, here's the heaviest denim to date and its highly limited to 10 pairs!

Naked & Famous stake their claim in denim history with the world's heaviest denim and their 32 oz model. Requiring some serious heavy-duty construction, the selvedge denim model is sure to elicit bloodied and bruised thumbs just from the buttoning process. As the pictures show, the denim stands-up on its own and will be limited to somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 pairs.

definitely a stand out! literally it can stand on its own hehehe

BUT if your thing is immediate gratification, soft and pre-wash then raw denim is not your thing... it'll take at least a month na araw-araw na suot just to break it in and that only works for 12-14oz jeans kung heavier stuff expect longer and there'll be blood  :o

i was just after the customized fit. if its going to cost me at least seven grand, then forget it.

Quote from: angelo on April 17, 2011, 10:36:19 PM
i was just after the customized fit. if its going to cost me at least seven grand, then forget it.

Check lejandro at pex lifwstyle section mas bang for the buck

^^ nice jeans hiei, kaso uncomfortable na siya pag mabigat i-suot  ;D

Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 20, 2011, 12:49:01 PM
^^ nice jeans hiei, kaso uncomfortable na siya pag mabigat i-suot  ;D

Actually that's the least of your worries. pinakamahirap na part is the break in period... Super tigas nyan :) in a way advantage ang thicker and heavier denim dahil raw or dry di nilalabahan and that causes tje fiber to weaken... Regular sa mga raw jeans ang mapunit dahil sa effect ng di paglaba... Pero priceles ang personal imprint mo na fades, honeycombs at whiskering.

it means hinde nilalabhan ito? paano pag madumi na?

All raw or dry jeans are meant not to be washed. ung sa akin inabot ng more than 1 yr bago nilabahan, should have kept it longer for more pronounced fades lalo na ilan rin ang on rotation... Ubusin ko lang and next time 1 jeans na lang ako

di ko ata kaya ng 1 taon walang labahan ang jeans. di ka ba nangangati pag suot mo iyon?  :D

hinde :) atsaka wala nman amoy, kaya ko nilabahan na-excite akong lumitaw ang whiskering and honeycombs.... big mistake, kulang pa rin kasi mileage before nilbahan grrr

Ok na aq sa Penshoppe Or LEE :D

Hek Hek :D

Basta Hindi kupas yung Kulay..

Sa jeans... Do you like ung me mga design na prang jobos or marbling color dun sa jeans? or u still prefer ung plain blue or black jeans?

Ok Saken yung Plain Black..

Tapos Sasabayan ko ng Polo / T Shirt With Jacket.. Ayoko naman maging Itsurang Jejemon..

Based From My Style.. Gothic kasi ako.. Black And White.. 

^ me nakta kase aq saFolded N Hung na jeans xa and its soft.. pero ung design nya eh me marblic light grey stains sa jeans. It looks good but I haven't seen anyone yet wearing those..