sinong nagpapa-body scrub dito?

Started by mangkulas03, January 12, 2010, 01:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nakakatamad kasi mag itemize ng ffup questions... haha. pero sige.

- saan?
- how much?
- meron ba kayo variants/types na gusto?
- how/techniques?
- babae/lalaki ang therapist?
- anong inclusive sa body scrub? facilities?
- meron ba massage before/while/after the body scrub?
- etc?

- saan? (wensha)
- how much? (kalimutan ko na)
- meron ba kayo variants/types na gusto? (dead sea salt scrub)
- how/techniques?
- babae/lalaki ang therapist? (babae)
- anong inclusive sa body scrub? facilities? (shower, oil and honey pampakinis pagkatapos magscrub)
- meron ba massage before/while/after the body scrub? (after scrub, massage - swedish)
- etc?

- saan? - last time i had a body scrub was in baguio at north haven spa; last one i had in manila was in sanctuario in malate
- how much? - in north haven, it was part of a special package worth Php900+, but it was almost 6hours worth of treatments ... galing ^^, ; for sanctuario, it's kinda pricey but worth the experience (body scrub with full body massage and aromatherapy)
- meron ba kayo variants/types na gusto? - i've tried both a kapeng barako body scrub, and one involving chocolate and dead sea salt
- how/techniques?
- babae/lalaki ang therapist? - you can have a choice of either a guy or a girl (but I had my session with a guy; usually better to have a guy for massages --- mas malakas yung hand pressure)
- anong inclusive sa body scrub? facilities? - usually a body scrub with a full body massage; in baguio (north haven spa), the package i got included a full facial, body massage, body and foot scrub, sauna, and paraffin therapy! you can google their website so that you can check out their facilities
- meron ba massage before/while/after the body scrub? - yup
- etc? - dami ko na nasabi eh... hahaha!!! ^^p

....di ko pa na-try magpa body scrub....hanggang body massage lang..... ;D

....someone tried entering Romvlvs (Romulus) here in EDSA?

Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 17, 2010, 03:41:09 PM

diba wala na yun?

Quote from: hyprmanic on April 17, 2010, 08:10:31 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 17, 2010, 03:41:09 PM

diba wala na yun?

.....wala na akong idea dito eh at never tried it pa.....na-feature lang sa tv ito before na paliliguan at i-scrub ka ng mga babae bago i-massage  ;D

hahaha!!! i remember seeing romulus many times when i pass by EDSA (tangi lang siyang greco-roman style na building eh). spa pala yun hehehe ^^p

Quote from: hyprmanic on April 17, 2010, 11:18:25 PM
hahaha!!! i remember seeing romulus many times when i pass by EDSA (tangi lang siyang greco-roman style na building eh). spa pala yun hehehe ^^p

...uu un nga....alam ko bukas pa yun eh...

hindi lang babae ang nililibag. lol. :)

haha. you're correct mangkulas. lahat naman ng tao nagkakaron ng dead skin cells.

i as much as possible, i have body scubs at least once a month... i have massages, once a week. :)

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on May 02, 2010, 05:30:28 PM
Quote from: out_and_proud on April 28, 2010, 12:36:48 AM
haha. you're correct mangkulas. lahat naman ng tao nagkakaron ng dead skin cells.

i as much as possible, i have body scubs at least once a month... i have massages, once a week. :)

The top layer of the skin is dead to act as a barrier against harmful agents.
The purpose of scrubbing is to remove the flaky portion of the dead skin which is the rough part.  Note that even if you do remove the "libag", the top portion is still a dead portion of the skin. This makes you more prone to environmental insults such as UV rays and toxins of pollution.

Women often do scrubs in order to  have that nice soft baby like skin.
My other question is... why bother doing scrubs if you're a guy in the first place?

....ung iba nagpapabody scrub not to have a soft baby skin like the ladies do, para makaranas ng babaeng nagsscrub sa buong katawan nila...... ;D

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on May 02, 2010, 05:30:28 PM
Quote from: out_and_proud on April 28, 2010, 12:36:48 AM

The top layer of the skin is dead to act as a barrier against harmful agents.
The purpose of scrubbing is to remove the flaky portion of the dead skin which is the rough part.  Note that even if you do remove the "libag", the top portion is still a dead portion of the skin. This makes you more prone to environmental insults such as UV rays and toxins of pollution.

Women often do scrubs in order to  have that nice soft baby like skin.
My other question is... why bother doing scrubs if you're a guy in the first place?

salamat po doc! :)

Quote....ung iba nagpapabody scrub not to have a soft baby skin like the ladies do, para makaranas ng babaeng nagsscrub sa buong katawan nila...... Grin

indeed! thats what im about to SAY!