JEJEMON

Started by van, April 20, 2010, 07:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 aw!? sayang naman ung foundation niyo...

lumabas din ang katotohanan.. that you guys think am trying to throw you out..
enough said.
do whatever you wanted to do.. besides anuman ang sabihin ko at ng mga baguhan dito, it won't matter to you and angelo.. and the three pips who sent you ym messages...

fyi, dumating ako dito hindi ko na inabot sina dumont at junjaporms.. if you feel left-out.. don't blame it on us.. hindi mo naman kailangang makipagsabayan sa amin.. pwede ka namang mauna o magpahuli.. its your choice Kilo.

Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness.
Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 16, 2010, 09:18:52 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on July 16, 2010, 09:15:19 PM
Anger is a manifestation of a deeper issue... and that, for me, is based on insecurity, self-esteem and loneliness.
Naomi Campbell

I have every right to be angry at you. you're full of crap.

gagamit ka ng quote ng ibang tao to throw an insult ha? nice.

akala ko nung una.. threatened lang kayo.. sumunod, insecure... ngayon paranoid..
sorry, ito na ang huling makikipag-usap ako sa inyo about this issue.
i hope hindi masama ang loob mo sakin dahil hindi ko binigay ang YM ko sa'yo.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 16, 2010, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on July 16, 2010, 07:35:10 PM
Kilo, goddbyes are not forever.. you've been nice to me eversince.. may konti tayong debate.. pero hindi naman umabot sa point na nagmumurahan na tayo diba? i hope bibisita ka pa rin.. you're still our "pgg resident doctor"!

No I won't. This forums is too hostile for me. I can't look at any topics anymore without someone telling me that i'm going to censor them.

I could not comment on any more what is the definition of being gay topics because I'm not one and I'm not interested on them. But I found it appalling to see guys flirting all around and people.

It breaks my heart to hear THREE members talk to me in yahoo messenger telling me that PGG has converted to a gay site and assume everyone here is gay. That everyone here is gay in denial. What the? Maybe he's right, everyone here is too obsessed about masturbation, penis, and gay sex that I feel like I don't belong anymore.

I would have left sooner but Chris told me to stay and deleted the topics because he doesn't want me to leave. I feel left out. Wala na sina dumont and junjaporms because they feel that the forums has been transformed into something else.

Also, I don't like you and they way you've treated me and angelo. I've met Angelo a couple of times and I know he wouldn't have the energy, time to create a priestly character just to piss you off. He already has enough stress from work as it is and I'm amazed he hasn't died from heart attack from his work. We've tried to keep this community and would post a reply to keep continuity (even if it was stupid). He's been here for too long and I guess you guys want to throw him out.

I don't see any sense of gratitude and respect. I guess you'd do that to me too.
Kaya ano ginagawa ko na? Nanggagago. What for? I'm just some random shitty stranger in the internet.

off topic:

wow. i have just read this now too. i respect the future doctor and thank him for all his help and PATIENCE.

and now im the one being "accused" of having a priestly character? hell no. i have not changed my username, neither set up a new account just to post something wholesome and try to clean up the mess. i pity those who believe those. it did not even cross my mind to do such thing. honestly, i took a break from work and flew to a different country. purposely, i avoided the internet so as not check on work email and all other personal stuff.

it is not about being threatened or anything close to that. its just that if your environment is full of crap, then who wouldnt want to leave? simple, isn't it?

Quote from: judE_Law on July 16, 2010, 12:32:39 PM
sige.. hindi ko na bubuhayin pa 'tong thread na 'to.. hehehe... kuleeeet! ;D

oh if you knew how to discipline yourself and stop posting on threads you suggested to be closed, you could have avoided these additional posts which would bump up the thread. what a shame.

Quote from: angelo on July 20, 2010, 03:21:33 AM

oh if you knew how to discipline yourself and stop posting on threads you suggested to be closed, you could have avoided these additional posts which would bump up the thread. what a shame.

alam mo, ang laki ng problema niyo sakin...
hindi ba malinaw sa post ko na 'yan na nangungulit lang ako? i even put a smiley on it..
is it a big deal to you?

don't take everything seriously... ayoko ng makipagtalo pa senyo..

Quote from: angelo on July 20, 2010, 03:19:50 AM
Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 16, 2010, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on July 16, 2010, 07:35:10 PM
Kilo, goddbyes are not forever.. you've been nice to me eversince.. may konti tayong debate.. pero hindi naman umabot sa point na nagmumurahan na tayo diba? i hope bibisita ka pa rin.. you're still our "pgg resident doctor"!

No I won't. This forums is too hostile for me. I can't look at any topics anymore without someone telling me that i'm going to censor them.

I could not comment on any more what is the definition of being gay topics because I'm not one and I'm not interested on them. But I found it appalling to see guys flirting all around and people.

It breaks my heart to hear THREE members talk to me in yahoo messenger telling me that PGG has converted to a gay site and assume everyone here is gay. That everyone here is gay in denial. What the? Maybe he's right, everyone here is too obsessed about masturbation, penis, and gay sex that I feel like I don't belong anymore.

I would have left sooner but Chris told me to stay and deleted the topics because he doesn't want me to leave. I feel left out. Wala na sina dumont and junjaporms because they feel that the forums has been transformed into something else.

Also, I don't like you and they way you've treated me and angelo. I've met Angelo a couple of times and I know he wouldn't have the energy, time to create a priestly character just to piss you off. He already has enough stress from work as it is and I'm amazed he hasn't died from heart attack from his work. We've tried to keep this community and would post a reply to keep continuity (even if it was stupid). He's been here for too long and I guess you guys want to throw him out.

I don't see any sense of gratitude and respect. I guess you'd do that to me too.
Kaya ano ginagawa ko na? Nanggagago. What for? I'm just some random shitty stranger in the internet.

off topic:

wow. i have just read this now too. i respect the future doctor and thank him for all his help and PATIENCE.

and now im the one being "accused" of having a priestly character? hell no. i have not changed my username, neither set up a new account just to post something wholesome and try to clean up the mess. i pity those who believe those. it did not even cross my mind to do such thing. honestly, i took a break from work and flew to a different country. purposely, i avoided the internet so as not check on work email and all other personal stuff.

it is not about being threatened or anything close to that. its just that if your environment is full of crap, then who wouldnt want to leave? simple, isn't it?
stop the accusation na kasi. its not healthy

Quote from: judE_Law on July 20, 2010, 12:32:39 PM
Quote from: angelo on July 20, 2010, 03:21:33 AM

alam mo, ang laki ng problema niyo sakin...
hindi ba malinaw sa post ko na 'yan na nangungulit lang ako? i even put a smiley on it..
is it a big deal to you?

don't take everything seriously... ayoko ng makipagtalo pa senyo..

OT:

wala akong problema sa iyo.  sila Kilo malaki problema sa iyo.
ang sa akin sinasagot ko lang ang anuman binabato sa akin, whether positive or negative.

big deal? yes it is. you can make a commotion and a fuss over some simple things which should not merit any attention after all.

hindi rin ako nakikipagtalo. hindi nga ako debater eh.

OnT:

sana talaga mawala na ang mga jejemon. masyadong nakakahiya para sa Pinas. sa tingin ko lang naman...

ajejeje... bakit nga ba ganun???