Colored + chinos pants. Will this work out?

Started by vijay15, July 07, 2010, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: incognito on July 10, 2010, 03:55:20 PM
^^i never liked folding pants or jeans paloob. might as well paputol mo na lang para sakto ang length sa'yo. or fold mo na lang palabas. uso naman yun ngayon.

Uhmm i don't find it(folding of pants inward) awkward naman eh. Maybe it depends on our style picks :)

i think you're mind is pretty made up about what you're going to wear. so what's the point of asking for opinions?
i guess that as long as you are comfortable and confident with whatever you are wearing, sige lang.

Quote from: incognito on July 10, 2010, 03:55:20 PM
^^i never liked folding pants or jeans paloob. might as well paputol mo na lang para sakto ang length sa'yo. or fold mo na lang palabas. uso naman yun ngayon.

+1
its better to get your pants hemmed instead of rolling it inside.

pinoybrusko,
hehehe old school preppy :) classic porma naman, pero tama ka may mga combinations silang hirap dalhin like slim sweat pants, penny loafers and oxford shirt. parehas mo rin ako on the safe acceptable side. i can only do uneven cuffs the most... the rest usual oxfords, gingham, madras shirts then khakis lang :)

vijay15,
i seconded incognito's reply... you seem bent on sporting that ensemble you mentioned. and as long as confident kang dalhin tuloy mo lang :) we're here to give advises since you asked for them and usually based on our preferences.

Haha actually, i'm not asking for advices. I'm asking for approval if it's ok or not. :)
But anyway,thanks for the help. noted :)