Colored + chinos pants. Will this work out?

Started by vijay15, July 07, 2010, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi! I'm so new here. I'm just 17 and gusto ko everytime i go out, i outstand other guys with my outfit (hehe).
I'm a student in an average university in Manila. And for this semester, i have a friday class and no saturday class.
fridays are college shirt day and saturday is our wash day so medyo malungkot ako for not having the chance this sem to show my style
so dahil nga every friday ay college shirt day, ang dapat lang isuot ay the shirt itself, jeans and any shoes you desire.
pero no matter how i try, ayoko talaga ng simple! so i went to my pile of jeans and found my old colored skinny jeans.i think this is the solution to my problem! :)
so I was thinking if it's still ok to wear colored skinny but im thinking of transforming it to chinos by folding the end part of it. is it ok? will this work out? i need your answers please. thanks! :)

I don't see any problem with that nasa pagdadala naman ng clothes iyan eh. Try mo then give us feedback kung ano ang comments ng mga nakakita sa iyo sa school. Kaso, baka masita ka ng school guard  ;D

so it's still in for this season? ok pa? haha
uhmm actually pwede naman basta wag lang shorts na high above the knee.
haha ang reaction lang nila when i first tried it: "Bakit biting yang pants mo?" :D

it is not the trend right now but if you can carry that style then flaunt it  ;D

you'll be the first one to showcase it for a new trend nowadays.

ah ganun? parang ang hirap for my side kasi im the type of guy na gusto magexperiment sa mga resources ko na medyo luma na pero the thing is im not confident sometimes feeling ko sobra na or oa na masyado.
siguro i'm not gonna do it na lang. thanks though :)

fyi... chino is a kind of twill fabric that's made of cotton. great staple for the summer kasi it's very light and breathable.

cuffing chinos or khakis are part of the preppy trend which seems to be creeping in the mainstream fashion.. again :)

kaya it does not necessary make a colored pant chino by just cuffing... lalo na kung ibang type ng fabric.

going back to your question yes, pwedeng i-cuff ang pants. very effective yan with polo shirts and boatshoes aka topsiders/docksiders... pinakasimple would be just a plain white shirt, chino/khaki pants then chucks or vans.

Quote from: hiei on July 08, 2010, 05:37:14 AM
fyi... chino is a kind of twill fabric that's made of cotton. great staple for the summer kasi it's very light and breathable.

cuffing chinos or khakis are part of the preppy trend which seems to be creeping in the mainstream fashion.. again :)

kaya it does not necessary make a colored pant chino by just cuffing... lalo na kung ibang type ng fabric.

going back to your question yes, pwedeng i-cuff ang pants. very effective yan with polo shirts and boatshoes aka topsiders/docksiders... pinakasimple would be just a plain white shirt, chino/khaki pants then chucks or vans.

Thanks! pero is it ok kung,for example, color red? haha and the poloshirt ay may design (cause its our college shirt) and for the shoes. i can only wear my white shoes. ok lang ba un?

parang masakit sa mata. why do you want to standout anyway? baka standout ka nga but in a negative way. what's the color of your college shirt pala? and what's the print?  why don't you post your picture wearing ung sinasabi mong mga damit para majudge namin ng mas maayos? neck down lang in case mahiyain ka.

ampanget! iniimagine ko palang... hahahhaha.

but seriously, simple is always better. :)

Quote from: vijay15 on July 08, 2010, 11:35:23 PM

Thanks! pero is it ok kung,for example, color red? haha and the poloshirt ay may design (cause its our college shirt) and for the shoes. i can only wear my white shoes. ok lang ba un?

ok lang yun, as long as kaya mong dalhin and sana naman hindi rin color red ang T-shirt nyo. yup, it would still blend sa white sneakers... a pair of chucks would be perfect. the key is sporting the red chinos confidently.

here's a sample pic from streetetiquette

Quote from: incognito on July 08, 2010, 11:55:44 PM
parang masakit sa mata. why do you want to standout anyway? baka standout ka nga but in a negative way. what's the color of your college shirt pala? and what's the print?  why don't you post your picture wearing ung sinasabi mong mga damit para majudge namin ng mas maayos? neck down lang in case mahiyain ka.

HAHA. It's not that red naman po eh. It's kinda faded red.
Hmm, kasi since when i joined theater, sobrang naging conscious ako specially s pananamit haha
our college shirt is plain white with prints on the left side of our logo and some graphic designs lang pero di sya nagcoconsume ng malaking space sa left part ng shirt.
haha wag muna.wala pa akong camera :D

Quote from: mangkulas03 on July 09, 2010, 12:03:48 AM
ampanget! iniimagine ko palang... hahahhaha.

but seriously, simple is always better. :)

HAHA. Simple is not always applicable in my dictionary :)
simple na kasi ung shirt eh. i have to do something for the bottoms :D

Quote from: hiei on July 09, 2010, 04:55:47 AM
Quote from: vijay15 on July 08, 2010, 11:35:23 PM

ok lang yun, as long as kaya mong dalhin and sana naman hindi rin color red ang T-shirt nyo. yup, it would still blend sa white sneakers... a pair of chucks would be perfect. the key is sporting the red chinos confidently.

here's a sample pic from streetetiquette

Don't worry. It's not red naman po. kaso ung logo nga lang red and ung konting graphic designs. pero maliit lang naman sya sa left part ng shirt.
uhmm ung white shoes ko kasi is ung flat white shoes. ung parang sa mga nursing.
and the fold i want is paloob not palabas. is it ok ba?

^^i never liked folding pants or jeans paloob. might as well paputol mo na lang para sakto ang length sa'yo. or fold mo na lang palabas. uso naman yun ngayon.

I can't wore that style hiei  ;D di bagay sa akin ang ganyan get-up  :D Masyadong trendy na yan sa akin. I still go for the standard ones.