What's your religious affiliation?

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 11, 2010, 11:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@jude, pinoybrusko, fox69

sa tingin nyo ba you could convince carpediem with your long explainations? as iv said id rather talk to carpediem alone

Quote from: solomon on July 29, 2010, 10:08:21 AM
@jude, pinoybrusko, fox69

sa tingin nyo ba you could convince carpediem with your long explainations? as iv said id rather talk to carpediem alone

okay.. talk to him na... hehe..

prang naging sobrang complicated n ng topic na to..

^ basta something "religious", nagiging ganun.

korek.... ibig sabihin personal na bagay ang religion ng tao

@ctan: Off topic, do doctors withhold some findings from their patients? If so, why?

Quote from: carpediem on July 30, 2010, 01:24:23 AM
@ctan: Off topic, do doctors withhold some findings from their patients? If so, why?

no. it is the patient's right to know. the applicability of being selecive does not apply in this aspect. when you try to analyze the context of my being selective, you will know why.

Quote from: ctan on July 30, 2010, 03:19:27 PM
Quote from: carpediem on July 30, 2010, 01:24:23 AM

no. it is the patient's right to know. the applicability of being selecive does not apply in this aspect. when you try to analyze the context of my being selective, you will know why.

in the US.. that is their way..
but here in the philippines.. its the other way around.. mas nauuna pang malaman ng family yung sakit nung naka-ospital kesa sa tao mismo na may sakit.
tas tatanungin sa pamilya.. kung gusto bang ipaalam sa kanya yung totoo niyang sakit..

OT: pag naiisip ko yung human evolution ni carpediem.. naalala ko yung homer evolution.. hehe..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRlFsYmkeY&feature=related

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 20, 2010, 11:27:48 AM
Quote from: MaRfZ on July 15, 2010, 07:01:09 AM
Quote from: ctan on July 12, 2010, 01:23:22 AM
ako born again

Me too! Proud to be,  ;)

Victory Rob Pioneer.

aq din! Victory Rob Pioneer.. Hmm. bka nagkita na tayo somewhere dun..

ngyn eh Victory Rob Metroeast naq since hinde naq Tigger Woods..

Kuya marvs,

dalaw ka minsan dito sa pioneer. Hehe. KApe kape lang.. Hehe.

actually 3rd church ko ito, pumunta ko every friday service.

yup. dadalaw aq sa pioneer this month.. kaso dq alam kung magkikita tyo dun.. Dq dn kc alam kung anung oras ung sasabihin ni HR..

every friday nasa rob pioneer din ako. may cellgroup meeting kami dun. hehehe.

Quote from: ctan on August 04, 2010, 12:19:45 AM
every friday nasa rob pioneer din ako. may cellgroup meeting kami dun. hehehe.

Ah baka nagkita na tayo dun minsan. umaatend ako ng friday service sa rob pioneer since baba lang ng office. hehe

Marami nang pinatay at mamamatay at papatayin because of religious or faith matters. That's the reality based on the recorded history. Religion and faith..the most sensitive issue of humanity.

I'm an ADD member.  :)

just want to share my own experience to other christians.

i am a christian and happy to know that a lot of people here was.

i was born a catholic, became non-practicing catholic. In some points of my life a started questioning God and at some point believed there is none. But whenever I think where all this things came from it all comes back to God (nag-RCA ako.hehehe  ;D). Everything happens like a "domino effect" and God's hand was the one who pushed the first domino. I am always thankful to the person who shared God's love to me.

Peace!