Issues That You Are Already Getting Fed Up With

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 12, 2010, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Election Dramas! Ugh. Talk the talk but walk the walk.

Mga pinoy na di nagbabasa ng simpleng Sign kahit marunong....

Ex.
Bawal Umihi dito, Let passengers alight first, no entrance, exit only, Bawal tumawid dito and so on....

Sabi sa akin, Sa ilang milyong tao sa pilipinas.... Kung lahat ng ito ay susundin kahit simpleng batas na mga ganito.... malaking bagay na iyon.

Life, I'm fed up with LIFE wanting to get noticed. I'm fed up with LIFE wanting to boss everybody around. I'm fed up with LIFE screwing things up. I'm fed up with LIFE running down in circles. I'm fed up with LIFE being a curse. I'm fed up with LIFE being a blessing.

There is a saying no man is an island.. If you can't handle the truth in life, you can always consult a psychiatrist..

But that's what I'm feeling. Na I'm an island where other people Pass and Go. They Might stay for a while pero aalis at aalis sila.

Quote from: superosmdummi on August 05, 2013, 07:53:59 PM
But that's what I'm feeling. Na I'm an island where other people Pass and Go. They Might stay for a while pero aalis at aalis sila.

well, you have to learn to adapt.. change is the only constant in our lives..

yung mga bagay na hindi ko matapos/magawa! faaark ;D

pagod na ko sa kanila. ayaw ko na! i want a greener pasture

Si Napoles hindi ba overrated na yung pagkakaroon niya ng death threat at diabetes at kaylangan sa opisina ni mar roxas na may aircon siya ikulong :))))

senatore and conressmen who are saying they have nothing to do with naoles tsk

Ang mga pangako ni Pnoy na napako tulad ng: abolition or curtailment of corruption, pag improve ng education (sapat na school buildings, murang tuition), sense of security (currently, talamak ang krimen), poverty alleviation through job creation and security (dami pa din mahirap), pagsugpo ng smuggling sa BOC at pagkupil ng droga. Sa kabuunan, may nabago pero konti lang at definitely hindi nya na meet yung mga pangako nya. Lumalabas na puro lang sya salita, walang gawa. Puro sisi, turo sa iba. Parang ang gusto nyang palabasin, siya or sila lang lagi ang magaling at tama. Pag kaaway ka or sa kabilang kapartido, mali ka na. Puro din propaganda si Pnoy. Ika nga, pabango lang, papogi. Ka kabuunan, kulang sa aksyon, walang leadership. Mahina. Sayang.

Anything that revolves around that RANDOM ACTOR being beaten up and ABS-CBN sensationalizing it.
when there are dozens of MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES:
1. Killings in Mindanao
2. Peace process
3. Privatization of Fabella
4. Stealing in the government and some ACTOR SENATOR wasting public money to cry in front of the television
5. Some stupid senator declaring "There is no such thing as medical marijuana"
6. FOI bill
7. RH Law, the Inability of the Church to prevent premarital sex, out of control population
8. Traffic, lack of mass transit, and more roads being built despite the increase in population
9. Buses and how they kill people