Your daily Life WTF moments.

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 22, 2010, 07:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
been there done that... lumabas ng bahay naka tuck in socks ang pants mo parang tanag lang...

pagtripan ng empleyado..
pero d naman bully

Nilaglag ako ng kaopisina ko... Ginamit pa akong dahilan kung ba't di natuloy yung business deal nila...

When you're entering an arts contest and then your oh-so-supporting parents told you "Wag ka nang sumali gastos lang yan, matatalo ka naman at puro kawierdohan lang naman yang ipaint mo niyan eh". Talk about motivation! Y can't they just accept that I'm like this, I think, breathe, do things, act like this. Why do I have to be some kind of puppet/robot just to make people see that I am in the norm?

Quote from: superosmdummi on March 19, 2013, 09:06:31 AM
When you're entering an arts contest and then your oh-so-supporting parents told you "Wag ka nang sumali gastos lang yan, matatalo ka naman at puro kawierdohan lang naman yang ipaint mo niyan eh". Talk about motivation! Y can't they just accept that I'm like this, I think, breathe, do things, act like this. Why do I have to be some kind of puppet/robot just to make people see that I am in the norm?

awwww...

Every time that I'm entering some contests (may they be academics, arts, or sports) they were never supporting instead they tend to let me down and make me feel like I'm a fucking failure! FUCK!

Quote from: superosmdummi on March 19, 2013, 09:25:10 AM
Every time that I'm entering some contests (may they be academics, arts, or sports) they were never supporting instead they tend to let me down and make me feel like I'm a fucking failure! FUCK!

therefore, u need to know that u r doing this not for them but for urself. You have to stand up.

no offense, but, do you tend to self-pity sometimes?

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 19, 2013, 09:40:23 AM

therefore, u need to know that u r doing this not for them but for urself. You have to stand up.

Sometimes it's hard to stand up when everyone's against you.

Quote from: sayonara on March 19, 2013, 09:52:14 AM

Yes, I have a very fucked up life... and there are times where self pity and insecurity come to say hello.

Quote from: superosmdummi on March 21, 2013, 08:34:35 AM

Yes, I have a very fucked up life... and there are times where self pity and insecurity come to say hello.

You have to find TRUE HAPPINESS. This will turn your chains into ashes.

yung pag'plug mo ng flashdrive sa PC tapos na-virus yung files mo..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 21, 2013, 11:33:15 AM
Quote from: superosmdummi on March 21, 2013, 08:34:35 AM

You have to find TRUE HAPPINESS. This will turn your chains into ashes.

You're right. I may seem to be a -happy-go-lucky / optimistic / always-smiling kind of guy but in reality I am not. I don't know sometimes I think na it's easier to just give up than to keep on going.

^kasi you're not giving yourself the "chance to be happy". gawin mo kung anung gusto mo at hindi mo dapat hinahayaang sirain ng iba ang gusto mo. wala ka dapat pakialam sa ibang tao.

tignan mo c daddy monch, gumaganap yan sa mga sinakulo at wala sya pakialam sa sasabihin ng iba kasi gusto nya un.

^ei..ako dn gaganaP sa senakulo.aq ung kawal.. haha

habang nasa tricycle,nag'tent si junior sa pants ko.nung bababa na ko, sabay takbo pauwi para walang makahalata..hahaha!