What's your take on this?

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 26, 2010, 06:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: solomon on August 17, 2011, 08:57:06 PM
Quote from: carpediem on August 17, 2011, 08:29:30 PM
@solomon - Am I gay? Hmm, even if I were, it is not relevant to the discussion is it? :)

Pinaligoy mo pa e. Sagutin mo na lang ng diretso: yes or no? With all honesty please.

E di mo kasi tinanong ng diretso, pablank-blank pa. Can't you say "gay"?

I actually already answered, "Even if I were". Well then kung gusto mo ng diretso - No.

Now going back to topic, I think we deserve a straight answer from you, of all the people in the forum, on the questions of the thread starter and PB.

PB, you are given the faculty of reason (by God if you want). Use it.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

This caught my attention, ano ba ang real issue? Being gay or yung pakikipag-relasyon sa same sex? Thanks.

ewan ko rin ba....parang lahat naman may point...di lang magtagpo mwahahaha

Quote from: mangkulas03 on August 17, 2011, 09:27:44 PM
http://www.dennissy.com/the-gospel-and-homosexuality/

yes, binasa ko. sabi dun it is a sin. So, if that is the case, parang tulad lang ng pagsisinungaling sa kapwa or pag-masturbate na minsan hinde mo talaga ma-kontrol ang urge and you do it. Meron pa nga white lies di ba? pero sin pa din. Hinde siya ganun kabigat na kasalanan tulad ng adultery, robbery, murder, etc.

Quote from: carpediem on August 18, 2011, 10:02:03 AM
PB, you are given the faculty of reason (by God if you want). Use it.

yes, I thought of free will. Pero less sex na ako para less sins na din  :D as they said, being gay is already a sin kahit wala ka pang ginagawang masama

Quote from: vortex on August 18, 2011, 12:08:15 PM
This caught my attention, ano ba ang real issue? Being gay or yung pakikipag-relasyon sa same sex? Thanks.

Being gay. kaya yung babaeng mukhang gay or magsalitang bakla ay nagkasala na din  :D

The bigoted institution is at it again:

CBCP wants anti-discrimination bill cleansed of provisions on gay rights

Somebody remind them of separation of church and state.

Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on July 26, 2010, 06:01:49 PM
Leviticus 20:13:
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

in tagalog:

Leviticus 18:22
Huwag kang sisiping sa lalake ng gaya sa babae: karumaldumal nga.

Leviticus 20:13
At kung ang isang lalake ay sumiping sa kapuwa lalake, na gaya ng pagsiping sa babae: ay kapuwa sila nagkasala ng karumaldumal: sila'y papatayin na walang pagsala: mabububo ang kanilang dugo sa kanila.

1Corinth 6:9 Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men,

Eh di ibig sabihin ang mga bading na sumiping sa kapwa lalaki ay hindi maililigtas?

What's your take on this?

Does this mean that its ok to be gay, just dont sleep with a man?

Quote from: solomon on December 08, 2011, 10:07:53 PM
^^Alam na  :P

oh brother.. *facepalm*.. whatever

Quote from: masarapangspaghetti on December 08, 2011, 10:24:48 PM
Does this mean that its ok to be gay, just dont sleep with a man?

Interesting view. A loophole huh? But I wonder, will that be possible?

Again, just like what I said, moral gymnastics/acrobatics.

^ just wonder if "sleeping" is translated literally, or does it mean "desiring"?

^ You have to ask the experts on that, if it is to be interpreted literally or metaphorically. Also include other things like "7-day creation", "talking snake", "flood", "heaven", "hell", etc etc etc.

Mind you, the experts may not agree with each other.

i just read the first post and will comment from there...

basta hindi sila nakaka sira ng buhay ng ibang tao e ok lang cge do what they want...

besides...tao din naman gumawa ng bible