man boobs / gynecomastia. do u have this?

Started by marvinofthefaintsmile, November 18, 2010, 11:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have some friends who have those.. man boobs.. their pecs has some fats stored in it that makes it look like a gurl's boobs.

Do u have this? Share ur exp.

a friend has it... and he's not that fat at all... some say it's the food people eat (specifically beef)... any truths to that?

I eat beef pero I dont have man boobs.. Sabi nila eh it has something to do with the hormone in ur body.. pag madame kang female hormone s ktwan mo eh magmumuka kng female.. like having those boobs and being fatty.. pag gurl k nmn at madame kng male hormones eh magkakamasel ka, magkakabigote, at adams apple..

e kasi, sabi nila yung ibang beef daw ay may hormones na pambabae (artificially)... kaya daw nagkakaron ng man boobs yung iba,,,

ang alam qng merong pambabaeng hormones eh ung soya products.. Sobrang sumikat tong issue na to eh.. kya iniisawan ng ibang mga kalalakihan in fear of that.

Here is a summary of the main causes:

1. Excess weight

This is probably the most common cause. Some overweight men are predisposed to carrying a lot of their fat stores around the chest area

2. Hormonal Imbalances

There is a constant flux in the levels of different hormones in the body. The two we are concerned with here, are the male hormone testosterone and the female hormone, oestrogen. When oestrogen levels exceed testosterone, the mammary glands in the male breast tissue are stimulated to produce more fat, resulting in female like breast tissue.. man boobs.

3. Certain medications can cause an overproduction of oestrogen in the body:

These include some antibiotics, anti ulcer drugs, prostate cancer therapies, calcium channel blockers used to treat hypertension and diuretics which can have a testosterone lowering effect.

4. The use of illegal anabolic steroids is a common cause of gynecomastia in bodybuilders, who not known for their subtlety, term the condition, "bitch tits".

5. Some studies claim that excessive use of marijuana causes a lowering of testosterone levels and lead to development of man boobs.

6. Mass produced beef, lamb and chicken are regularly injected with large amounts of antibiotics and growth inducing hormones. Some men react to eating these, by overproducing oestrogen.

7. Soya products such as soya milk contain pytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are known to affect the levels of oestrogen in the body.

Now that you have a better idea of the causes of man boobs, the matter of losing them becomes that much easier...

source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Man-Boobs---The-Causes-of-Gynecomastia-and-How-to-Beat-It&id=4037289

Hmmm.. so hinde lng aq na-aapektuhan ng pagkain ng beef.. I remember nung nakakita aq nito.. Pra tlagang suso ng babae.. tpos malaki ung utong.. me buhok nga lng. Hahaha!

Bigla tuloy aqng napahimas sa dibdib q.. Habang binabasa ung cancer n part..

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on November 22, 2010, 12:31:19 AM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on November 21, 2010, 03:12:17 PM
katawan mo ba yang nasa pic kilo?  :D
Kung puwede lang ganyan ako kapayat haha.

sayang mga ganyan pa naman gusto ko hehehe joke