work, work, work!

Started by carpediem, December 06, 2010, 12:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes in some sense. i guess it is a big incentive for poor people like us.

But we have to differentiate a bit what motivation means. Because I think motivation is more than just a "bait" for you to take on a job. It's how one is encouraged to work harder and contribute more, independent of a given benefit.

most of the time i just give my best sa work....whether  ma notice nila o hinde...pero most of the time napapansin e ...i guess thats what you get when you do it with  all your heart...even if its not perfect

ako ang paglipat sa new work/company is not because of money and not because of a bad boss but because of long term stability.....yung work na hanggang sa magretire na ako kahit mababa ang sahod compared sa previous work ko....

i guess theres really a place where we are destined to be ...to work and retire there or probably a business of our own

Quote from: fox69 on February 23, 2011, 12:32:56 PM
sana malaki ang increase namin this june :P

don't expect too much fox sasakit lang ang loob mo hehehe. think of it in a positive way at least meron kesa sa wala  ;D

Quote from: carpediem on February 21, 2011, 04:59:15 PM
Yes in some sense. i guess it is a big incentive for poor people like us.

But we have to differentiate a bit what motivation means. Because I think motivation is more than just a "bait" for you to take on a job. It's how one is encouraged to work harder and contribute more, independent of a given benefit.

its true. there are always motivations that will drive one person to get up in the morning and work.
sometimes, ang motivation kasi is thought of being achieved through having a lot of money; hence the monetary compensation becomes a big factor.

Ever feel tired about work, that you ask "Is this my life?"

Quote from: fox69 on March 01, 2011, 12:22:50 PM
Quote from: carpediem on February 28, 2011, 05:51:16 PM

hmmm...parang di pa ako umabot sa "phase " na to :P :P :P

when i was 19. and was just starting on my first job as a programmer.. I've got this sickening feeling.. The work is so hard and the schedule is tight. My P9,500 salary is also doomed to be reduced if i didn't meet the deadline. Time flies so fast when I do program coding and all I do was sleep and go to work. This happend every day. I asked myself 'Is this my life? And is now or never. Nah, I aint gonna live forever. I just wanna live without a lie..'. I answered 'Never!'. Until I decide to find another work..

Baka pagdadaanan ko din yang mga napagdaanan niyo.
I must accept that that will be the kind of life that perhaps I will live on.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 01, 2011, 02:55:33 PM
Quote from: fox69 on March 01, 2011, 12:22:50 PM

hmmm...parang di pa ako umabot sa "phase " na to :P :P :P

when i was 19. and was just starting on my first job as a programmer.. I've got this sickening feeling.. The work is so hard and the schedule is tight. My P9,500 salary is also doomed to be reduced if i didn't meet the deadline. Time flies so fast when I do program coding and all I do was sleep and go to work. This happend every day. I asked myself 'Is this my life? And is now or never. Nah, I aint gonna live forever. I just wanna live without a lie..'. I answered 'Never!'. Until I decide to find another work..

hahaha I know lots of my friends doing programming all day long. Kahit lunch time, gabi na nag proprogram parin. OT pa lol.

buti naman hinde ko pa ito naranasan.

Quote from: pinoybrusko on March 02, 2011, 07:52:00 PM

buti naman hinde ko pa ito naranasan.

hindi ko rin naranasan.. but i tend to "measure" how far i have been going on with LIFE

Had my job exam a while ago. Hands-on exam. It took me about 90 mins to finish it. I hope I'll pass the level 3 test! Sabi nung HR 3 hour exam daw WTFFFFFFFFFFF!

Quote from: fox69 on March 16, 2011, 01:02:02 AM
Quote from: Hitad on March 15, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Had my job exam a while ago. Hands-on exam. It took me about 90 mins to finish it. I hope I'll pass the level 3 test! Sabi nung HR 3 hour exam daw WTFFFFFFFFFFF!

good luck sir  :P :P :P

Thank you! :p :p :p