work, work, work!

Started by carpediem, December 06, 2010, 12:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hahaha ako rin daming pina-rush na articles. Kapagod magisip  ??? ??? ???

Quote from: Hitad on March 15, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Had my job exam a while ago. Hands-on exam. It took me about 90 mins to finish it. I hope I'll pass the level 3 test! Sabi nung HR 3 hour exam daw WTFFFFFFFFFFF!

Akala ko handjob exam ;D

Goodluck! Nasa level 3 test ka na ibig-sabihin malapit na?

handjob.. masarap yan.. got one last year.

^^ and guess what! level 3 pa!!  :o :P 8) :P

Quote from: carpediem on March 16, 2011, 10:49:47 AM
Quote from: Hitad on March 15, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Had my job exam a while ago. Hands-on exam. It took me about 90 mins to finish it. I hope I'll pass the level 3 test! Sabi nung HR 3 hour exam daw WTFFFFFFFFFFF!

Akala ko handjob exam ;D

Goodluck! Nasa level 3 test ka na ibig-sabihin malapit na?

Hindi ko alam pero last na exam na daw yung tinake ko kanina. level 3 yun. Nasagutan ko naman pero bwiset inabot ako ng more than 120 mins. Asar kasi naninibago ako sa version ng dreamweaver kanina nasanay ako sa adobe -.-

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 16, 2011, 10:53:32 AM
handjob.. masarap yan.. got one last year.

ang horny niyo. hahahahaa JK

still enjoying my editing in job here at news department....

Requirements:

-Passionate learner! You will be learning new and cool stuff and so you must love learning new and cool stuff!
-Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
-Can play Rock Band in expert mode with one hand tied behind your back. Or beat CoD in Veteran mode blindfolded. Even better if you can do both.
-Have a sense of humor. Can take and tell jokes.
-Computer Science degree or equivalent.

Please DO NOT apply if:

-You are an asshole, jerk, prima donna, or drama queen. They're not allowed here. Ever.
-You'd feel like a fish out of water without a well‐defined traditional corporate structure.
-You'd consider taking out the trash as being below you.
-You're accustomed to using the phrase "it's not part of my job description".

Please DO apply if:

You're a doer ‐ someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well.
Your friends and former professors would gush about you and your awesomeness.
You are happy to code projects large and small, as well as refactor code as necessary.
You can commute to the Quezon City/UP Diliman area and work in our office.
You are highly self‐motivated, intelligent, and decisive.
You are friendly, good‐natured, honest, and even‐keeled.
You are hard‐working and know how to enjoy the process of grinding things out.
You like to learn new technologies on the job and come up with creative solutions.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Compensation:

-You'll be part of a fast growing progressive company with big ambitions!
-Starting pay is PHP 40,000 with opportunities for performance bonuses.
-MediCard health insurance provided.
-Unlimited snacks, chocolate, coffee, soda, Zesto, water, oxygen.
-Free meals as long as you're working in the office! (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
-Fun people to work with.
-Fun office to work in filled with Nerf guns, big HD screens, HD cable, PS3, and Wii.

To apply, complete ALL steps below. Incomplete submissions will be deleted.

-Email your unofficial transcript and CV to ******. Please include links of prior works and code samples.
-Please specify 'University Recruiting' in subject line, enter the name of the University you're attending and the position you're applying for. (E.g. University Recruiting – Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for Software Engineer)
-Know a professor who can vouch for your work/research? Please note their name(s) in your email along with their email address.
-Tell us why you want to work with us.
-Tell us why we should hire you.
-Tell us if you were a super hero, who would you be and why?
-Tell us if you could only use one utensil for the rest of your life, what would you choose and why? (spork is not an option)
-Tell us if you could invite any two people to lunch, who would you invite and why? (from the past or present, real or fictional)

natawa lang ako dito

anu bang meron sa orientation? ano ipagagawa sayo? first time ko kasi mag-work eh lmao!!!

Quote from: junjaporms on March 17, 2011, 07:55:17 PM
Quote from: Hitad on March 17, 2011, 07:45:24 PM
anu bang meron sa orientation? ano ipagagawa sayo? first time ko kasi mag-work eh lmao!!!

newly grad ka ba?

sa orientation syempre dun mo malalaman ang history at rules and regulation ng company. ipapaalam din ang mga duties mo..

pero nung nag-orientation ako may exams pang binigay sa amin e, ewan ko lang kung magkakaroon din kayo. depende na lang siguro sa company yan  ;)

yep... fresh grad.. May exam pa pala kayo...  Kasi pinagexam na nila ako twice then kanina lang tumawag, nagulat nga ako gabi na nung tumawag yung HR then sabi sakin start na daw ako tom for orientation kasi pasado na daw yung exam 2 ko. Nagulat ako lmao!

programmer pafs. ang trabahong hindi pwede ang lumilipad ang utak... hahahahahaha -.-.-.-.-
Sana umayos ayos naman yung concentration ko -.-

^ huwaw! congrats and good luck sa new job!

Ayos busy lahat ng tao. Ako rin daming rushed articles saka assignments strict pa clients. I never thought freelance writing would be this... FUN.

ni hindi ko na nga makapa si jr eh  :P :P :P

Quote from: jamapi on March 18, 2011, 11:14:55 AM
Ayos busy lahat ng tao. Ako rin daming rushed articles saka assignments strict pa clients. I never thought freelance writing would be this... FUN.

ni hindi ko na nga makapa si jr eh  :P :P :P

eh asan na si Jr?

Siguro naka-bench brief ka..

Quote from: Hitad on March 17, 2011, 07:45:24 PM
nice!!!!congrats. welcome sa toxic,pressured world of the programmers. :)

Orientation. history ng company, mga rules and regulations, kung sinu ang head ng accounting, HR, Admin dept.
Dito sa company na pinapasukan ko, may exam din kami nung orientation. And guess what kung ano ang exam namin.....

Sexual harassment exam.. haha.. para daw alam namin kung victim na ba kami ng sexual harassment. :)

naalala ko nung orientation q dati.. nung baguhan plang aq fresh from IT.. Bale binigyan aq ng paper and me nakasulat dun kung nakakakita daw ba ako ng mga multo. I answered 'slightly'. tpos pinakain nila aq ng pinakain.. For a week eh ganun kame ng ganun..