Daily Bible Verse

Started by maykel, January 18, 2011, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Romans 12:12

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
— 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV)

salamat Josh at vortex sa patuloy na pagpost sa thread na to.. :)

^ :D marami rin naman nagpo-post eh.  Kinukuha ko lang sa Net/TV iyan eh, twing pumapasok ako sa office tumitingin ako sa isang site na yun. Wala lang parang pampa-kondisyon lalo na kapag swak sa status mo yung bible readings. hehehe... :D

Quote from: vortex on May 04, 2011, 05:46:46 AM
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
— 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV)

ganda nito..
thanks for sharing!  :)

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God...romans 3:23

so walang pwedeng magmalaki... maghumble na lang tayo

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit ... Repent and live!
— Ezekiel 18:31-32 (NIV)

Lamentations 3:22-23 (New International Version, ©2011)

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.

Quote from: vortex on May 05, 2011, 08:41:04 PM
Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit ... Repent and live!
— Ezekiel 18:31-32 (NIV)

another way of breathing; Spiritual Breathing

breath in the pure(Word of God) and breath out the impure (sin)

let us breath regularly; let's take in/read the Word of God and ponder on it every moment of our lives and confess and repent on our sins.

Philippians 4:6-

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.