Do you admire Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago...?

Started by jeku, February 01, 2011, 08:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ramon Magsaysay Awardee... Very Intelligent, tact, I like the way she delivers her speech at the senate, the use of words and the kind of words she's using... I admire her for several reason. :)

nope. but still I vote her last election. para may joker sa senate. :) natutuwa kasi ako sa kanya eh.hehe

Ako bilib ako sa kanya. She is a courageous woman. She speaks up her mind and stands firmly on what she believes in. If there have been changes in decisions, I believe she had her compelling reasons.

I admire her wit, courage and sense of humor. Other than that wala na  ;D

Yes, because of her sense of humor and English proficiency  :P may senator ngang di marunong mag-Ingles e.  :P

Quote from: junjaporms on February 18, 2011, 07:54:54 PM
Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on February 02, 2011, 10:15:01 PM
Yes, because of her sense of humor and English proficiency  :P may senator ngang di marunong mag-Ingles e:P

si lito lapid ba tinutukoy mo?   ;D dapat mas mabilib tayo kay lapid  kasi pinipilit nya matuto mag-ingles

in fairness kay sen. lapid mas marami siyang nagawa at naipasang batas compare kay Noy2.

hahaha yes, i do.

I find her statements funny but meaningful.

I will never forget when she said "Ignorance Is Boring" (remember that famous national geographic shirt I posted here at PGG?)

watch her "ignorance is boring" comment regarding "Pilipinas kay ganda" in this video. hilarious!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1gXGnBnLDVk#at=43