LETS PRAY...

Started by joshgroban, March 15, 2011, 01:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I believe that all of us know how to pray  but were quite hesitant to make it known ...may this thread inspires us all to pray for one another and for the world we live in and that includes our own individual lives...my prayer...for us to live a victorious life amidst all our trials and individual struggles ...

today i pray for all the victims of  tsunami and earthquake in japan...may they find comfort from the love and concern of the people around them...see this things as temporary trials and something that will strengthen their faith more specially the christians there

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Today's Prayer

Thanks be to thee, my Lord Jesus Christ,
For all the benefits thou hast won for me,
For all the pains and insults you have borne for me.

O most merciful Redeemer, Friend, and Brother,
May I know thee more clearly,
Love thee more dearly,
And follow thee more nearly:
For ever and ever.

May this day be a day of unexpected blessing for every member of pgg....a day of rest from all the stress...a day of power for all those who are weary...

Quote from: joshgroban on March 19, 2011, 06:50:15 AM
May this day be a day of unexpected blessing for every member of pgg....a day of rest from all the stress...a day of power for all those who are weary...

salamat sa prayer na ito josh...

nakatanggap ako ng nag-uumapaw na blessings. ;D

Lord,

We thank you for all the blessings na patuloy niyong binibigay sa amin, for your guidance pati sa aming family, sa kinakain namin sa araw araw at higit sa lahat sa love na patuloy nyo pong  ipinapadama sa amin sa bawat araw. Dalangin po namin na patawarin nyo po kami sa mga nagagawa namin kasalanan sa inyo pati sa aming kapwa, we pray na lagi nyo kaming i-remind sa dapat namin gawin at naaayon sa inyong kalooban. Thank you din po sa patuloy na kalakasan sa araw araw.

Patuloy nyo po kaming ingatan sa lahat ng aming pupuntahan pati ang aming mga mahal sa buhay. Maraming salamat po, ito po ang aking dalangin in Jesus Name, Amen. =)

May God be God in our lives ...to those who need healing and even miracle today.... to someone i knew whose about to be operated from a major sickness today ....may she find consolation that God is always on her side....may we find joy in everything that comes our way

May this day provides us all with such humility to accept all our imperfections and weaknesses

may we always have the joy of the Lord today

THIS WONDERFUL PRAYER WAS PASSED ON TO US SO WE ARE PASSING IT ON.  EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!!

Lord, I just want to say THANK YOU, Because this morning I woke up and knew where my children were.

clip art of worship

Because this morning my home was still standing,

Because this morning I am not crying,

Because my spouse, my child, my brother or sister, my parent does not need to be buried or to be pulled out from underneath a pile of concrete,

Because this morning I was able to drink a glass of water,

Because this morning I was able to turn on the light,

Because this morning I was able to take a shower,

Because this morning I was not planning a funeral,

worship clipart

But most of all I thank you this morning because I still have life and a voice to cry out for the people of Japan.

Lord I cry out to you, the One that makes the impossible, possible,

The One that turns darkness in to light,

I cry out that You give those mothers strength,

image of worship

That You give them peace that surpasses all understanding,

That You may open the streets so that help can come,

That You may provide doctors, nurses, food, water, and all that they need in a blink of an eye.

For all those that have lost family members, give them peace, give them hope, give them courage to continue to go on!

Protect the children and shield them with your power.

I pray all this in the name of Jesus!!  AMEN!!

To all friends, please continue to forward this so that we can pray together for the people in Japan.

The CROSS we carry is never so heavy

~ as the CHAINS from which we were FREED.

Only as high as I reach can I grow;

Only as far as I seek can I go;

Only as deep as I look can I see;

Only as much as I dream can I be.

God created persons to be loved and things to be used

~ Whenever this order is reversed . . . tragedy results.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...

but by the moments that take our breath away.

may we find the joy of seeing the beauty instead weaknesses...in seeing the joy instead of pain ...in reaching out instead of condemning....all this we pray..

may this day be a day of peace specially to the family of those whove been executed at China....

may God rest their souls.

may we start this day with God and ends with God