Uprising in Libya

Started by Mr.Yos0, March 21, 2011, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tama lang ba ang pag-intervene ng Western "alliance" sa hidwaan sa Libya?

It seems to me that it's only a battle for oil.

I'd there was a UN agreement that Libya disrespected, the western alliance, being the G7 (am I right with this?) Has the responsibility to intervene. :-)

On a lighter note:

Gadaffi To Step Down
March 10, 2011. Libya. - LIBYAN LEADER Muʿammar al-Qaḏḏāfī (معمر القذافي) is willing to step down provided that his country will be divided into two parts just like North and South Korea. Gadaffi has already wired the UN Security Council about such proposal. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon was very pleased with the announcement and has already directed the UN Security Council Members to expedite the Resolution calling for the immediate partition of Libya. Gadaffi for his part is willing to govern a small portion of the Libyan territory, that includes Tripoli, and renamed it to Libya Minora. The major territories which consists the eastern half of the country and several cities in the western half will be ceded to the Anti-Gaddafi National Transitional Council led by Mustafa Muhammad Abd-al-Jalil (مصطفى عبد الجليل) and renamed it to Libya Majora.

:P

Akala ko naman totoo! Hahahahahaha!

actually karamihan sa mga middle east countries ngayon eh nag-aaklas...

libya, yemen, bahrain, etc.

it all started in Egypt sumunod na ang ibang mid east countries.

Actually nauna pa ang Tunisia