Anong Natutunan Ko Ngayong Araw?!

Started by ValCaskett, March 30, 2011, 02:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: miggymontenegro on May 04, 2013, 12:40:37 AM
natutunan ko ngayong araw ang whey protein ni hunkrider sa cash and carry!

magagamit mo to sa pagwoworkout mo.

may mga taong namimili ng pakikisamahan.. swerte ako kasi mabait sila sken.

wag mong hayaang tapak-tapakan ka ng baguhang manager mo. manlalaban ako!!

di dapat mainggit... may kanya kanya tayong blessing na dapat ipagpasalamat...akala lang natin mas bless ang iba sa atin pero di talaga natin alam ang pinagdadaanan nila  kahit na nga yung mga may pera....be thankful na lang

"You do not get what you want. You get what you are commited to."

when you're angry its better to control your mouth...

Money is neither good or bad, but only how a person use it. Same as with nuclear power... Cheap elevtricity or Mass destruction.

get can't more fly, having money is everything!

Everybody deserves to be happy, but not everyone chooses to be happy. Let alone they do not have choice to be happy.So even if they choose to be happy but it is not in their choice, it will be frustrating... same thing during exams when you know an answer but it is not in the choices whichis frustrating.

Quote from: SuperBazor on July 12, 2013, 10:48:06 PM
Everybody deserves to be happy, but not everyone chooses to be happy. Let alone they do not have choice to be happy.So even if they choose to be happy but it is not in their choice, it will be frustrating... same thing during exams when you know an answer but it is not in the choices whichis frustrating.

you've just got to take few steps away from everything so you can see the bigger picture.. don't focus on that small stain or imperfection. life is filled with happiness, same as with desire and despair.. there are always exception on every rule.. if its not in your choice, then make one.

always carry that faint smile on your face.

Sabi nga sa movir na Dejavu... "I'd try".

Ang natutunan ko today ay, pagbumaha na ng Quezon City at may pasok ka pa at mula ka ng Rizal.. Umikot ka na ng Laguna...

Nag sit in ako sa LGBT Psych class sa UP (and yes there is such a subject)
I've learned the difference between gay and queer. The different point of views of the LGBT. The Queer Theory. Heterosexual Normativity, etc etc.

Sounds interesting kuya.... i am quite curious why my teacher in psychology is proud of me because i am proud that i am gay even though i am not gay.

What I've learn today is, isolation is neither good or bad. It depends on how you use it.