Kaleidoscope World (ctan's random musings)

Started by ctan, April 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: judE_Law on June 16, 2011, 12:05:45 PM
good morning Doc!
di na kita nareplayan kanina sa pagmamadali sa pagpasok.

hehehe! ayus lang jong! maganda ang sikat ng araw ngayon. :-)

Quote from: Luc on June 16, 2011, 11:50:50 AM
Cocoy.

Hehe. Bawal na emo ha. ;)

haha.

i agree with you that it was Peter Pan's OST. but then, it is also the OST of "The Wild". :-)

Quote from: maykel on June 16, 2011, 11:48:56 AM
iba na pala ang title ng thread mo kuya caloy. kaya pala hindi ko mahanap hanap.

hahaha. nag-iiba daw kasi ang panahon jm. hehe!

umaattend ka pa rin ba sa ccf?

Quote from: niceako on June 15, 2011, 02:16:42 PM
^^hehe no worries on that, hehe i won't take it against you (i'll just expose my real name just in case we guys get to meet) :)

i never am a fan of hospitals, i abhor going to it whenever possible. it's only when my bestfriend started having his residency program did i appreciate how things work inside. it really has been difficult for me to be even there, watching and observing patients with varying degrees of sickness, compounded by the seemingly helpless relatives/companions who only want their loved ones to be treated and be put in a stable condition.

somehow, it's a difficult thing to detach yourself from the patients, since you've been a part of them. especially for you guys, who they tend to surrender their lives and health conditions.

that's definitely right. i don't about the practices of other hospitals but in ours, the first rule is to always develop a very good rapport with patients. even if they are charity patients, all the more they should be dealt with compassion and empathy. that is why, for us who do the bedside rounds with these terminally ill patients, the emotional attachment would be very strong that it would sometimes be heartbreaking for that patient to pass away.

Sabi ko sayu eh.

Sa Peter Pan ko yun nakuha. Nauna ata ang kantang yun sa Peter Pan.

^^ tama tama! 2003 sa peter pan, 2006 naman sa the wild. hehe!

what's the title of that song in your collection again that i like?

Ano ulit tune non? Haha. Paki-hum. Hahaha.

@idol
hoooooyy! hahahahaha! so tatawa na lang tayo nito? hahahaha!

@luc
ganito yun oh.... ♪ ♫ "hmm.... mmm..." ♪ ♫

^wala naman ako nyan, eh. nagkamali ka ata sa pag-hum.

Quote from: ctan on June 16, 2011, 01:06:11 PM
iba na pala ang title ng thread mo kuya caloy. kaya pala hindi ko mahanap hanap.

etong month na to, once lang ako nakaattend. kaw, umaattend ka pa din ba sa CCF?hehe

Quote from: ctan on June 15, 2011, 12:23:47 PM
One of the world's most inspiring phenomena is the individual's capacity to cry. Crying let's go. Crying builds up. And crying pacifies. It is but simply amazing, spontaneous, synergistic with true emotion, liberating... I remember the professor who said, "Not to cry is to deprive yourself of your humanity." Beautiful. Wonderfully beautiful.

Kuya caloy, gusto ko itong post mo na ito.

Quote from: maykel on June 16, 2011, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: ctan on June 16, 2011, 01:06:11 PM

etong month na to, once lang ako nakaattend. kaw, umaattend ka pa din ba sa CCF?hehe

jm! hahaha. oo, umaattend ako. pero dito sa ccf cebu. hahaha! :-p ayain mo si marfz sa ccf. :-)