Kaleidoscope World (ctan's random musings)

Started by ctan, April 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@benj
haha. hindi naman, mainit ngayon dito. pero late in the afternoon usually umuulan pero saglit lang. :-)

@jude
hoooooooyyY!!! hahahahaha!

^sorry... nasabi ko totoong identity mo...  ;D

ayun, malamig kahit summer. pero hindi pa ako maxadong nakakagala eh. kasi may jetlag pa. ngayon nga ang aga ko na namang nagising eh. pero sana maging ok na to. para malibot ko na ang buong city.hehe

kuya ako ako!
gusto ko din may makausap  :(

mwahaha binago profile sa fb...justin biever nga e

I'm now in the dark, not because I am walking an evil and treacherous pathway, but because I am walking in this road where I couldn't see myself and everything seems to have no meaning at all.

I'm quite lost and I admit this one's obscure. I want to escape, to free myself from this rut... but I couldn't help now but to abandon myself to naked faith in order for the Wise and Faithful One to have His way in me...

I am now in the night. Yet in this night, there's a bright full moon -- so bright that even the blind man could see.

i find this deep...lost in what you want to be, or lost in what others want you to be?
Something related to your profession?

Morning Doc :)

Quote from: ctan on June 22, 2011, 09:37:37 AM
I'm now in the dark, not because I am walking an evil and treacherous pathway, but because I am walking in this road where I couldn't see myself and everything seems to have no meaning at all.

I'm quite lost and I admit this one's obscure. I want to escape, to free myself from this rut... but I couldn't help now but to abandon myself to naked faith in order for the Wise and Faithful One to have His way in me...

I am now in the night. Yet in this night, there's a bright full moon -- so bright that even the blind man could see.