Kaleidoscope World (ctan's random musings)

Started by ctan, April 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
bakit kaya ganun kuya caloy..

Kahit na yun ibang tao may sa kasalanan saken, ako pa din yun nagsosorry..
at saka ako na lang lagi yun may concern sa nararamdaman ng ibang tao, bakit hindi sila naman yun maging concern sa nararamdaman ko.. :(

sorry kuya, dito ko to napost.. random thoughts ko pero gusto ko lang dito ipost sa thread mo kuya..

Quote from: niceako on June 22, 2011, 12:24:32 PM
i find this deep...lost in what you want to be, or lost in what others want you to be?
Something related to your profession?

Morning Doc :)

Quote from: ctan on June 22, 2011, 09:37:37 AM
I'm now in the dark, not because I am walking an evil and treacherous pathway, but because I am walking in this road where I couldn't see myself and everything seems to have no meaning at all.

I'm quite lost and I admit this one's obscure. I want to escape, to free myself from this rut... but I couldn't help now but to abandon myself to naked faith in order for the Wise and Faithful One to have His way in me...

I am now in the night. Yet in this night, there's a bright full moon -- so bright that even the blind man could see.

hi niceako! :-)

being lost in this context is the feeling of entering a into a dark room and you're blind at the same time. it's more related to a present condition rather than something profession-related which concerns the future. i myself don't know how to describe this feeling, but all i can say is that it's the perfect example of madness. but i'm getting okay now. :-)

Quote from: MaRfZ on June 23, 2011, 01:24:52 AM
bakit kaya ganun kuya caloy..

Kahit na yun ibang tao may sa kasalanan saken, ako pa din yun nagsosorry..
at saka ako na lang lagi yun may concern sa nararamdaman ng ibang tao, bakit hindi sila naman yun maging concern sa nararamdaman ko.. :(

sorry kuya, dito ko to napost.. random thoughts ko pero gusto ko lang dito ipost sa thread mo kuya..

hi paul! naku, it's okay to post things/thoughts such as that here sa thread. :-)

hmmm.... i think it's because you are more responsible paul. you know that when there's conflict, you have to mend what needs to be mended. and so you initiate it by saying sorry to people who have offended you. to whom much (knowledge, learning, values, etc) is given, much is required.

but i also understand your predicament. sometimes, we all get tired of wooing people, of encouraging people, of reaching out to people. we all the more get exhausted when after you've all that, you realize they respond little. sometimes you see them not appreciating your efforts, sometimes even to the point of abusing your goodness by overlooking beyond your generous disposition and shrugs off your emotional status. all i can say is, take time to recuperate inner strength by being alone with God - the source of all the strength that we need to get by with life's everyday challenges.

your feelings are not different from a happy person who is always overlooked. they say that the happy people are those who do not fit in to unhappy and grim countenances. yet i believe that the happy people are the world's loneliest people. because happy people are more likely to put on a facade. i hope that people would somehow validate the sadness of a happy person. and the best way to do that is not to pity them, but to affirm their existence and appreciate all efforts they do.

i don't know if i still make sense. i hope you're getting better paul. God bless you!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nagutom tuloy ako bigla XD

Quote from: bukojob on June 23, 2011, 02:15:18 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nagutom tuloy ako bigla XD

haha! Kain ka na lunch benj!

meh! not really hungry. the thought of food just made me type that I am so XD

tama si kap! kung hindi, papabarangay ka nyan XD

Hahaha! Palagi naman akong malungkot. Ngayon lang ako nag-eexpress ng lungkot. :-D