Bible Study sa PGG

Started by pinoybrusko, April 20, 2011, 01:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
...as the title says, we are going to have a study of verses in the Bible. We will talk and tackle about issues, situations, unanswered questions and unclear answers here.

Just don't expect all your queries and questions will be answered as to your expectations. There will be questions that will remain unanswered for sure.

Throw in your questions in mind and we will try to answer that.

To start, I'll quote you the famous verse in the Bible,

John 3:16 "For God so love the world and He gave his only begotten son, He who believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life."

In this verse, it is clearly mentioned that because of the great love of God to us, he send his son, Jesus Christ to mankind to save us from all our sins. And whoever believes in Christ, will have eternal life, enjoying with God in the paradise and not in hell.

Most people would ask, why did He need to send his son and let it suffer, where he can just save the people, since he is very powerful?

...you can butt in your answers to have a healthy discussion. This a forum anyway. I'll leave the question this to you, but I will answer later......

thanks for this thread bukoj....with regards to that verse ..it says the world... so its really the world and not just the individual  although personally we can claim it but its just a part of His Infinite love... its more than us ..it goes beyond...