SATIESFIED BA KAU SA RELIGION NINYO?

Started by Isamu, April 11, 2012, 02:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
O HINDI DAHIL MAGULANG NINYO ANG NAMILI PARA SA INYO?

Quote from: Isamu on April 11, 2012, 02:18:02 PM
O HINDI DAHIL MAGULANG NINYO ANG NAMILI PARA SA INYO?

ako satisfied naman. :)

i had enough of religion, it's all about accepting the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Nothing Else

I'm really satisfied with my religion, hindi katulad ng iba na mahilig mang intimidate ng ibang religion. I'm a Roman Catholic by the way :)

If you can't trust your God to be as moral as you are, you cant keep its promises and make heaven a nice place or even let you stay.

Kasi may ibang mga tao nag iiba ng religion dahil lang sa mga mahal nila diba parang lumalabas namn na ang panget dahil mag iiba kalng ng relihiyon dahil lang sa isang tao na minsan mo lang nakilala pero sya ang magging asawa mo

Quote from: Isamu on April 14, 2012, 05:04:40 PM
Kasi may ibang mga tao nag iiba ng religion dahil lang sa mga mahal nila diba parang lumalabas namn na ang panget dahil mag iiba kalng ng relihiyon dahil lang sa isang tao na minsan mo lang nakilala pero sya ang magging asawa mo

its true, some people change sides because of LOVE. You need to accept kung ano mas matimbang sa iyo- asawa ba or relihiyon?

what if kung dumating sa sitwasyon na yung religion ng mahal mo eh ayaw ng mo at ng buong angkan mo na magpalit ka ng relihiyon anu ang sasabhin mo sa babae

Quote from: Isamu on April 16, 2012, 01:06:55 PM
what if kung dumating sa sitwasyon na yung religion ng mahal mo eh ayaw ng mo at ng buong angkan mo na magpalit ka ng relihiyon anu ang sasabhin mo sa babae

yun nga, you have to gauge kung ano mas matimbang sa iyo. If love, then go, for sure mauunawaan ka din ng angkan mo balang araw pag mas importante sa iyo ang sasabihin at pangalan ng angkan mo, mag-asawa ka ng kapamilya hahaha

ahahaha kung pd lang eh xD sa bagay dapat matuto ka din ng sarili mong desisyon kasi di namn habng buhay nandyan ang mga pamilya mo na aagapay sau

SATIESFIED BA KAU SA RELIGION NINYO?

satisfied ako sa Faith ko....( I did not use Religion)

religion is something you do for others ....yap di naman talaga dapat iro organization...it comes from the heart

Satisfaction should not be based as to how you see your congregation externally, kasi napakasuperficial nun.. satisfaction dapat is based on how the congregation (the Church) acts as a community, hnd lang basta pag sinabing simbahan eh mga pari, madre, etc lang..kasama pati mga lay people. Kasi we are a community even from the start db? read Acts of the Apostles.

so based on that, I can say, di ako maxadong satisfied being a Roman Catholic. Partly my fault kasi I am not able to join parochial activities, PREX, YFCs, and others. Hanggang choir lang ako nung HS.hehe. And kasi, marami nang members ang hnd ganun kafaithful. And since the start of the Second Vatican Council, mejo nawala ung feeling of "solemnity" ng Mass. Pero nasa congregation pa din talaga, if mafefeel mo ung satisfaction and through God's grace.

13 yrs service na q sa church
Satiesfied ako dahil i find singing as a service to god
Binabalik q lang binigay skin ni god

Masasabi mung satisfied ka kapag gusto mu mga kasama at nageenjoy ka pero natanung mu ba sa sarili mu kung totoo ba ang FAITH NA MERON KAH?

When talking about faith, it should not be like if you're satisfied with it or not. Kasi what we're talking about is faith diba po? And faith is a gift, "man freely commits his entire self to God" (CCC 1814). Pero if you're talking about the doctrines, I'm very satisfied with what the Church is teaching, through Her dogmas, Social teachings, moral and natural law, since greatly explained sila sa mga writings ng mga early Church Fathers and Popes and talagang naisasabuhay sila sa simbahan. Not only that I'm satisfied but most importantly is that I believe in them, that I have faith in such.

When talking about the authenticity of the faith, I think it needs a new thread pero since anjan na, i'll also answer it. I have always accepted what the Church has revealed as true and acceptable, you take it by faith ika nga nila. Though may times na somewhat you question it, pero if you ask a priest, majujustify naman ung teachings in doubt. Reading of articles related to your religion helps enrich your faith and informs you too. Pero we must not dicuss and expound here kasi it may spark debate na we want to avoid. The most important thing is that you practice what you believe and preach.