lasang jabi spagetti na pla ang spag ng kfc.. hehe :D

Quote from: JLEE on March 27, 2010, 10:50:59 PM
bochog day..
sarap ng cherry blossom frappe
lasang jabi spagetti na pla ang spag ng kfc.. hehe :D

si Jlee oh active na talaga ulit  ;D  ;D  ;D

the best weekend for me....  ;D

nuod lang ng movie (the orphan)

then alaga ng mga kids na andito sa bahay...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hope it will be a less-toxic day for me  8)

i'm at work right now, and assisting in a class being run by an american counterpart... mostly helping out with systems access and logistics for the time being. excited to run an actual class next week for our new program ^^,

just got home from Batangas with my barkada...  exhausting but fun. XD
from bundok, to the plains to the beach... saya!

hmm.. today tambay lang ng rockwell.  :-X

Quote from: angelo on March 29, 2010, 10:45:26 PM

hmmmm... i miss rockwell ^^, i miss powerplant... i miss my social life... hahahaha!

Quote from: hyprmanic on March 30, 2010, 12:22:44 AM

hmmmm... i miss rockwell ^^, i miss powerplant... i miss my social life... hahahaha!

masaya dun! dami kong inaabangan! haha!
and medyo gusto ko kasi yung mga stores na nandun, my usuals are there.

preparations for all the holy week family stuff that we do. kinda interesting to not have normal work. its that once a year work that you do.. hehe

Quote from: fox69 on March 30, 2010, 11:14:09 AM
exciting day...lots of paperworks but also lots of pleasant surprises ;D ;D

.....san ka magholy week? puerto galera ba?

Quote from: angelo on March 30, 2010, 09:40:35 AM

preparations for all the holy week family stuff that we do. kinda interesting to not have normal work. its that once a year work that you do.. hehe

same, but my comfort zone is in greenbelt 3 talaga... ewan ko ba... hehehe! i miss my regular visit to powerbooks to de-stress. under renovation kasi.

i'll be working during holy week; since i just came back from the US for training, medyo sinusulit ng mga boss ko yung pagpapadala sa akin --- trabaho kaagad, at booked na ako all the way until july of this year. bawal na ako magkasakit hahaha!!! ^^p  ipon na lang ako ng mga freebie days off ko para ma apply ko for august or sa november (bday month ko).

Quote from: fox69 on March 30, 2010, 03:15:06 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on March 30, 2010, 01:06:30 PM
Quote from: fox69 on March 30, 2010, 11:14:09 AM
exciting day...lots of paperworks but also lots of pleasant surprises ;D ;D

.....san ka magholy week? puerto galera ba?

nope..i decided that the best place to spend the holy week is inside my room...reflecting the passion of Christ while listening to my new age CDs  ;D

whoa ^^

Quote from: hyprmanic on March 30, 2010, 01:13:28 PM
Quote from: angelo on March 30, 2010, 09:40:35 AM

same, but my comfort zone is in greenbelt 3 talaga... ewan ko ba... hehehe! i miss my regular visit to powerbooks to de-stress. under renovation kasi.

i'll be working during holy week; since i just came back from the US for training, medyo sinusulit ng mga boss ko yung pagpapadala sa akin --- trabaho kaagad, at booked na ako all the way until july of this year. bawal na ako magkasakit hahaha!!! ^^p  ipon na lang ako ng mga freebie days off ko para ma apply ko for august or sa november (bday month ko).

.....wow pinadala sa US para magtraining......I'm sure you're a good employee that they value.....