How is your day today?

Started by Chris, March 25, 2009, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: judE_Law on August 10, 2010, 03:17:54 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 10, 2010, 03:10:43 PM
bad 3p!! ang laki ng tax ko!!! 12k!

ui.. kung 20percent ng tax mo ay 12k.. ang laki ng sweldo mo!!! grabe bes.. manlibre ka naman!! haha.. unang sweldo!

Bes, naghihirap pa nga ako eh... Huhuhuhuhu!! Dami paq problem... Like ung mga passport na yan na lintek! Minamadale pa aq... Huhuhuhuhu..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 11, 2010, 09:44:58 AM
Quote from: judE_Law on August 10, 2010, 03:17:54 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 10, 2010, 03:10:43 PM
bad 3p!! ang laki ng tax ko!!! 12k!

ui.. kung 20percent ng tax mo ay 12k.. ang laki ng sweldo mo!!! grabe bes.. manlibre ka naman!! haha.. unang sweldo!

Bes, naghihirap pa nga ako eh... Huhuhuhuhu!! Dami paq problem... Like ung mga passport na yan na lintek! Minamadale pa aq... Huhuhuhuhu..

oh.. bat hinahanapan ka na ng passport ngayon?

daming paperworks at kailangan puntahan... I think I need an assistant or something... XD

apply ako assistant mo bukojob para naman magkasweldo na ako. hahaha.

kapagod ang araw na to.

sosyal naman ni bukojob.. apply ako! hehehe..

dami applicants! kaso... poproblemahin ko pa ipapasweldo ko sa "assistant" na yun  :D

Quote from: bukojob on August 11, 2010, 06:51:19 PM
daming paperworks at kailangan puntahan... I think I need an assistant or something... XD

business mo? ano yung something? :P

OT: something like an assistant... can remind me of my schedule and nag me about it... OT na tayo... balik na tayo sa topic  ;)

slow start and I am thniking of starting a project for my organization

okay naman.. una medyo gloomy.. tas nung nasa MRT na.. natuwa kasi kasabay ko pala sa tren si joshgroban.. hahahaha..

haaaaaaaays... long day and currently in the middle of it. at least this day is not as harsh as yesterday  :)

Naiinis aq sa sarile q today.. Kase inaatake aq ng pagka-ingget!!! The logic is very stupid yet nagppersist ung ganun thought... The envy comes from sa position sa work kase I feel na prang mas worth aq kesa sa kanya.. I know hinde dpat ganun.. pero it just that I can't get rid of that thought.. hayzzz...

^ i agree with fox... kailangan bes, focus ka pa rin sa work mo.. isipin mo challenge yan for you... joshgroban knows what i'm talking about.. grabe pinagdaanan ko last year at walang recognition man lang..

Unhappy at workplace and think that a promotion or pay hike would cheer you up? Well, you may be wrong, for an expert has suggested happiness at work is all about attitude and nothing else. Srikumar Rao, a Columbia University professor and author of Happiness at Work, has said that being happy at work is all about attitude, rather than ticking goals off a to-do list.

"The single biggest obstacle to workplace happiness is the belief that we are prisoners of circumstance, powerless before the things that happen to us," News.com.au quoted her as saying. "To change your job, you must change the way you think about it. We create our own experience." Melbourne-based life coach Marion Lawrence agreed, saying people who subscribe to an "if I get a promotion/pay rise/quit my job, then I will be happy" attitude will never be fulfilled. "That kind of attitude relies on an external reward to trigger happiness. The problem is, when those things you have aimed towards arrive, the happiness doesn't last because you are conditioned to look to the next goal," she said.
Lawrence said employers could play an important role in making their employees happy and increase the productivity of their staff by encouraging relaxation and making sure they focused on their individual wellbeing."There is a paradox in that people who are happier in the present tend to see and take more opportunities than those who are constantly waiting for some future event to bring them contentment," she added.

trying to do a lot today in terms of work