Dream Interpretation

Started by SuperBazor, December 23, 2012, 11:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nilalagyan niyo ba nang meaning yung dreams ninyo? Ako kasi ay oo ay eto basis ko.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

I find them creepy sometimes pero ang laki nangcoincidence or totoo talaga. Sabi kasi, dreams are thoughts from the subconscious mind. Usually they are the answer to things we do not understand on the emotional field. Share ko lang yung wedsite. hehe.

minsan kasi ang pinaniniwalaan mo ay nangyayari kaya its a matter of faith din .parang pag may 3rd eye ka... kung ayaw  monc mag open di rin mag oopen...

yo! from the pov of a wannabe psych student, dreams are the product of the subconscious mind. let us remember that the conscious mind has no clue or window w/e to the realm of the sub/unconscious mind. kaya nga kapag under ng hypnosis, one "unconsciously" do whatever things told him to do so. although it is very dangerous to transcend one realm while on the other (and vice versa), some psychs have managed to view both conscious and sub/unconscious minds at the same time. like in the movie inception, mahihirapan ang isa na ma-distinguish ang real sa dream kung napapagsama niya na ang mga ito.

so, dreams are meant to be dreams. interpreting it is okay, but transcending it is very dangerous.  :)

madalas ko mapanaginipan na nabubungi lahat ng ngipin ko..
paki'interpret naman,hehe!

^haha! lol maganda ba ngipin mo dre? baka frustrated ka sa magandang ngipin. biro lang  :D

most likely, it's something about smiles. lost of teeth means lost of beauty in one's smile. what makes you smile? try to do some self-search. maybe you "lost something"

di nga maganda ngipin ko eh.
baka ganun nga yun..salamaT :D

lol haha pero i believe may mas emotional reason behind that. i have to study more about dreams before i can say. kahit ako, gusto kong i-interpret ang mga dreams ko. sila kasi yung clue kung sino ka dun sa part ng sarili mo na di mo kilala

meron akong mga dreams na bumababa ako ng hell para interviewhin ang mga fallen angels.. madami sila at nakaka-awa.. for me, some of them don't deserve to be there after hearing their stories..

^that's a very curious dream.

Yung dream ni kuya Jelo are pwedeng anxiety or afraid of rejection, Kawalan ng power or fear. You can choose which best fits your current situation sa buhay. hehehe. Yung kay kuya marvin ay Hell means an inescapable decision or guilty conscious. To see angels in your dream symbolize goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation. Pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to convey. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Alternatively, it signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul.  Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities.

Yun daw sabi... hehehe

^oh, reverse symbolism. good analysis  :)

I actually use a website to interpret them dahil sa dami ng symbolism na makukuha mo. Ang ginagawa ko ay nag eextract nang mga objects or person na makikita mo sa panaginip. When I wake up ay nililista ko tapos kinagabihan ay ininterpret ko then choose the closest meaning to my current situation and then connect the dots. Meron pa ngang instances na ang mga dreams mula sa iba't ibang gabi y magkakadugtong.

Example:
My dream kanina..... I got ARRESTED which means "Some aspect of myself have been prevented from full developing" and I got arrested by kidnapping.. To dream that you are a kidnapper means "you are holding on to something that you need to let go."But I ESCAPED which means "situations will become favorable to you" I also escaped by the river side somewhere in INTRAMUROS because I recognize the wall of rock I was climbing down into. To see a RIVER means "joyful pleasures, peace, prosperity and fertility"

Key words I used are ARRESTED by KIDNAPPING but ESCAPED by the RIVER.

Interpretation result:An aspect of myself have been prevented from fully developing by holding on to something I need to let go and letting go will make the situation favorable to me and lead me to prosperity because it will allow the PREVENTED to develop.

It's quite entertaining when you get the hang of it.

:) :) :)

that's a very great way of knowing your own dream. but if you take other's case, it'll be very hard dahil madalas may memory lapses kapag nagkkwento ang isa about his dream. like for example, one may forget what he did in his dream but he knows kung para kanino yung mga actions na yun. it'll turn out to be very inaccurate. nonetheless, it's nice to know that some people are really curious about their own subconscious minds. well but at least you know what was your dream about, right?  ;D

this part of psych is really indulging. makes me regret about my decision to take bsba  :(

Don't regret it. You can still study about it even though you are a BSBA. As for me, I want to take Aeronautical engineering but it doesn't mean sacrificing other fields because you can still know some of it. BTW. The memory lapses is cause by a chemical in the brain (forgot what it's called) that promotes sleep but it disrupts memory to lessen brain activity in the conscious mind to allow yourself to dream. But, there are instances when some dreams get stuck in you head after 8 minutes just like the movie "Source code" where in your dreams will still be vivid but you will forget it sooner or later.  That is where I take notes, haha. But when I interpret them, I can't seem to forget them. You'll only need practice to remember your dream. You only need to remember some details when you wake up.

Ito yung dream ko na magkaka-konek.

dream 1
- Naglalakad ako pababa.. madilim at walang kailaw ilaw..

dream 2
- Naglalakad pa din ako pababa.. pero parang nasa gitna ako ng gubat na parang puno ng balete at acacia lahat.

dream 3
- Naglalakad ako pababa pero yung nalalakadan kong daan ay puro laman loob.

dream 4
- Nasa isang maliit na room ako at me mesa sa gitna. Sa tapat ko eh isang naka-ayos na lalaki na gwapo. Siya daw si Lucifer at ininterview nya ako na hawig sa job interview. Nagkwento siya pero strangely, nalimutan ko kung anung kwento iyon

dream 5 (anghel na lalaki na mukhang late 20s or early 30s)
- Naginterview ako ng isang anghel.
me: ba't ka napadpad dito?
anghel: dahil nagmahal sa tao at minahal din nila ako.
me: dahil lang don, pinatapon ka na sa impyerno?
anghel: Oo. Bawal kasing bumaba sa langit kaso nabighani ako.
me: I bet mga katoliko yang mga luv ones mo.
anghel: pano mo nasabi?
me: Sila kasi yung nagdadasal sa mga anghel, mga tao tulad ng mga santo at si maria. pati yung itim na kahoy, sinasamba nila.
anghel: hehe.

dream 6 (anghel na middleage na babae)
me: kamusta? bakit ka malungkot
anghel: namimis ko yung mga anak ko eh.
me: nanay ka ba?
anghel: Oo. madami akong naiwan na mga anak.
me: So naging ina ka lang sa mga anak mo pero ipinatapon ka pa din dito?
anghel: Alam ko namang mali ang bumaba sa langit at manghangad ng pagmamahal ng isang pamilya. Pero masarap ang magkaroon ng madaming anak na inaalagaan. Madamot talaga ang Diyos.
Me: Madamot talaga ang Diyos. Di ba sinabi nya pa na dpat siya lang ang nagiisa at tanging Diyos na sasambahin. Hindi nya gusto ang sambahin mo ang ibang bagay maliban sa kanya. Sa kaso mo, sa tingin ko ay maspinahalagahan mo ang paghahanap mo ng pagmamahal ng isang pamilya kesa sa Diyos na maylalang sa yo.
Anghel: Kung sa bagay tama ka.

Note: Yung 1 to 4 na dreams eh malalapit lang ang gabi na napanaginipan ko sila. After few years in between. Yung 5 to 6 naman eh malalpit na gabi din nung napanaginipan ko.