WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
dati, nakaka-exp aq ng ganyn kasi dumidepende ako sa tao in a sense na meron akong "expectation" na ibinibigay sa knila unconciously. pero nang matutunan ko ang art of letting go, naging hapi na ako.

hindi ako religious, pero recently napadpad ako sa simbhan and it somehow 'calms my heart'

v ito ang details. jLOL!
http://hunkrideradventures.blogspot.com/2013/03/si-hunkrider-at-ang-mahiwagang-balisong.html

I have a question..... Is it possible to bypass family morale support and self sustain it?

Have you tried living on your own?

Quote from: SuperBazor on April 02, 2013, 04:52:54 PM
I have a question..... Is it possible to bypass family morale support and self sustain it?
Try living on an island by yourself. :)

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on April 02, 2013, 11:00:09 PM
Quote from: SuperBazor on April 02, 2013, 04:52:54 PM
Try living on an island by yourself. :)
No man is an island...hahaha

I am just 17.... BTW.... You're answers says YES to me. hahaha

I felt so depressed and stressed out that I just exploded... emotionally.  Naghyperventilate ako and that was one of the most scariest things that had happen me.

Quote from: superosmdummi on April 15, 2013, 12:52:31 PM
I felt so depressed and stressed out that I just exploded... emotionally.  Naghyperventilate ako and that was one of the most scariest things that had happen me.

you are on your 20s right? why are u letting yourself suffer from depression eventhough there are a lot of bright and beautiful things around you? you hafta drop your emotional baggage and move on, there are things in life that you've just gotta let go without even asking. Some battles are meant to be lost. Stop depriving yourself to be happy.

^Actually I'm 18. I act this way because I cannot stop thinking about things that sometimes I do not even know of. (If you know what I mean) I'm not blind that I don't see the amazing things around me. I'm just overwhelmed by the not-so-beautiful things.

Quote from: superosmdummi on April 15, 2013, 02:29:57 PM
^Actually I'm 18. I act this way because I cannot stop thinking about things that sometimes I do not even know of. (If you know what I mean) I'm not blind that I don't see the amazing things around me. I'm just overwhelmed by the not-so-beautiful things.

You're 18! My hiGad! Dapat puro mga love affair ang inaatupag mo plus mga schooling at paglalaro.

Hayaan mong magworry ang bukas sa kung anung gagawin nya. Pero ikaw, ang isipin mo lang ay ang mga gagawin mo today. Kasi kapag inisip mo ang lahat-lahat ng sabay-sabaw, madaming pangit ang mangyayari sa bujay mo.. tulad ng hindi mo makikita ang kagandahan ng kapaligiran at mga bgay dito sa mundo. dahil sa masyado kang problemado sa buhay, baka ma-miss out mo ang mga possible na magiging friends mo dapat. pwede din na mamiss out mo yung mga friends and love ones na nag-cacare sayo kasi madami kang iniisip at di mo napapansin ang gngwa nila. at baka eventually, sasabihin mo na hindi sa yo nag-cacare ang mga tao sa paligid mo, yun pla di mo lang napansin.

^This is actually true. I keep pushing people away lalo na the ones who are helping me and making me be happy. I don't know. It feels like it's the easiest way to do and it also feels that I do not deserve such affection to others. I isolate myself, pushing all the people around me and when they feel tired of holding on for me I feel bad for pushing them. It's easy yet it's lonely.

^based on ur description. ang problema mo ay nasa sarili mo mismo.. kailangan mong ibahin ang pananaw mo sa buhay...

hindi ito magiging madali at magagawa mo ng isang araw lang.. This will take time.. It can a week.. a month.. year.. or a decade.. Pero I suggest, you take 1 step at a time.. LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF, doon ka magsimula.

^maaga kng tatanda pag ganyan ka lagi..haha peace :D
- -

^maaga kng tatanda pag ganyan ka lagi..haha peace :D
- -

Parehas kami kuya superosmdummi..... Praning or paranoid... Naalala ko tuloy yung mga matatandang babae sa Skyranch... Hahaha. Pero sabi sa akin LAGI, "Di ka ang nag-iisang tao sa mundo." Ang sagot ko naman..... "Kaya nga ako hindi lumalabas masyado para maka-iwas."

Mga tao nga lng sa MRT at LRT....Kinaiinisan ko na... haha