WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
^derecho ka sa im.. im.. imperno! saksak chever..

Maghanap ng bagong pagkaka-abalahan.. Try painting, nakaka-relax at mailalabas mo na rin ang saloobin mo sa paintings mo..

Quote from: mafiaboy22 on July 01, 2013, 07:56:14 PM
Maghanap ng bagong pagkaka-abalahan.. Try painting, nakaka-relax at mailalabas mo na rin ang saloobin mo sa paintings mo..

^^^you paint? di ko pa yan na try.

exercise ang the best! bawas bawas timbang pa. hehe.

Quote from: Chris on July 02, 2013, 12:15:29 AM

I haven't tried it yet but I'm planning to.. Hehe

Quote from: mafiaboy22 on July 02, 2013, 09:01:10 AM
Quote from: Chris on July 02, 2013, 12:15:29 AM

u should.

[/quote]

u should.
[/quote]

Have you tried it? Mukha siyang nakaka-relax kaya gusto kong subukan.

Quote from: mafiaboy22 on July 02, 2013, 06:04:46 PM

u should.

Have you tried it? Mukha siyang nakaka-relax kaya gusto kong subukan.

Drawing, and painting actually helps. Pero be aware of criticisms. Many people would criticize your work of art. Ako I draw and paint... mostly mg kamay. Forte ko ang hand (i'm not saying na magaling ako) and people always ask me why. I tell them a simple hand gesture can give a meaning of something. Now I want to show my feelings by drawing hand gesture and make a complex meaning to it. Kadalasan sinasabi nila na I should draw what others think is beautiful... a bowl of fruits for example, yung madaling intindihin at di complex.

BTW. Surrealism is my forte, next to abstract. :))

Example of my so-called artworks :|| (bottom: Very first painting ko ever)

^awesome artworks!! Ako siguro I wont draw or paint for other people kasi I'll do this for me and not for them.. I paint so i can have it set on a canvass whatever i have in my mind.. Criticism is healthy so i welcome them! :)

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 02, 2013, 08:48:00 PM

I'm not sure.. pero one glimpse ko pa lang sa painting.. lalo na yung dulo.. The picture contains negative vibes.. Tell me, are you sad/depress/angry/anxious something like this when you drew the painting?

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 03, 2013, 09:58:05 AM

I'm not sure.. pero one glimpse ko pa lang sa painting.. lalo na yung dulo.. The picture contains negative vibes.. Tell me, are you sad/depress/angry/anxious something like this when you drew the painting?

Actually yung painting is for my humanities class. It tackles about our environmental situation... I feel na it's depressing so that's what I painted.

Quote from: mafiaboy22 on July 03, 2013, 02:47:51 AM
^awesome artworks!! Ako siguro I wont draw or paint for other people kasi I'll do this for me and not for them.. I paint so i can have it set on a canvass whatever i have in my mind.. Criticism is healthy so i welcome them! :)

Salamat :)) An artist needs to please himself not other people. What i do with unhealthy critisisms it to shove it away. Wala namang magagawa yun eh.

supersmdummi - you have a gift. very deep ang meaning. buti ni-explain mo. hahaha!

nice one..

no offense but personally.. i find it creepy.. the blood on the wrist looks like suicide to me.. the hanged doll looks like suicide to me too.. the patched up ragdoll looks like a person who was thrown away, un-needed, unwanted. the skeletal remains of the hand looks death to me.. and the chicken leg and crab attached to the ragdoll looks like madness and its creepy..