WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Chris on July 03, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
supersmdummi - you have a gift. very deep ang meaning. buti ni-explain mo. hahaha!

Thanks, I don't think that I have a gift though. Mas maraming artist parin ang magagaling and nag study ng Arts... ako dakilang "self taught" lang. :(

pagtanda ko.. malamang na mahilig ako sa ganyang pagpapainting.. siguro idadrawing ko muna si daddy monch na naka faint smile..

at dahil jan! may song ako na ididedicate kay superosmdummi

"Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That weren't all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh Things you never say to me, oh, oh Tell me that you've had enough Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason Just a little bit's enough Just a second we're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again It's in the stars It's been written in the scars on our hearts We're not broken just bent And we can learn to love again"

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 10:22:40 AM
no offense but personally.. i find it creepy.. the blood on the wrist looks like suicide to me.. the hanged doll looks like suicide to me too.. the patched up ragdoll looks like a person who was thrown away, un-needed, unwanted. the skeletal remains of the hand looks death to me.. and the chicken leg and crab attached to the ragdoll looks like madness and its creepy..

That's what's fun in art. Maraming perception ng tao sa isang image. It can make people think. And by this we can understand/know how ohters think... kahit nga feeling nalalabas through it. I love making art for I see art as human... and I love making people think.

You can see death and suffering as painting ko... pero what I see is suffering and something good with it. We both have similar thoughts about it yet they're very different.

...and this is the reason why I feel UNHAPPY. Because I like to make sense out of things, I like having control over everything... and people are not like that... people do things that may seem nonsense to other pero iba sa kanila, people have different personalities na even they, themselves cannot control.

another is that I am a keen person... I am very observant of the things arround me, I like to learn more things everyday. And sometimes ang mga natututunan mo is contradictory of what you believed... and then you'll start asking yourself, you'll start having a debate inside your head. Sabi nga nila "Ignorance is bliss". And I prefer knowledge over ignorance.

@josh groban Thanks!
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 11:27:30 AM
We're not broken just bent...

If being un-bent means being ignorant then I'll never be un-bent. Lemme share you something... Minsan nag daydream ako about everything... and there are times na nagdadream ako about having some kind of tumor sa brain... (I know this isn't something I should be dreaming of) tumor na nagmula sa pag iisip ng sobra and over stressing yourself, the side effect is nagiging mas matalino ka. The tumor grows as you think, consentrate and stress yourself more than of a "normal" person. Fastforward. Nalaman yung sakit ko, people around me want me to be cured kaso ang side effect ng cure is to lose most of your memories, your thinking capacity, your intelligence... Personally I'll choose NOT to take medication and just live my life. Kahit sabihin nating mas maaga ako mamamatay if ever, I do not care. What's the point of living a life with me losing myrself? (memories and intelligence) There's no escaping death. Mamamatay at mamamatay din naman tayo sa huli. Death is both a gift and a curse.

you have a point there... We just have to live a meaningful life here on earth... an unselfish one...to live is Christ ...to die is gain...so if We dont live it  With Christ its really all fultility

Quote from: joshgroban on July 04, 2013, 12:45:00 PM
you have a point there... We just have to live a meaningful life here on earth... an unselfish one...to live is Christ ...to die is gain...so if We dont live it  With Christ its really all fultility

Pero that is contradictory with what the society and even ourselves are doing.

thats Where choice comes in...are you letting the society to dictate ho to live your life...

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 04, 2013, 12:21:12 PM
@josh groban Thanks!
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 11:27:30 AM
We're not broken just bent...

If being un-bent means being ignorant then I'll never be un-bent. Lemme share you something... Minsan nag daydream ako about everything... and there are times na nagdadream ako about having some kind of tumor sa brain... (I know this isn't something I should be dreaming of) tumor na nagmula sa pag iisip ng sobra and over stressing yourself, the side effect is nagiging mas matalino ka. The tumor grows as you think, consentrate and stress yourself more than of a "normal" person. Fastforward. Nalaman yung sakit ko, people around me want me to be cured kaso ang side effect ng cure is to lose most of your memories, your thinking capacity, your intelligence... Personally I'll choose NOT to take medication and just live my life. Kahit sabihin nating mas maaga ako mamamatay if ever, I do not care. What's the point of living a life with me losing myrself? (memories and intelligence) There's no escaping death. Mamamatay at mamamatay din naman tayo sa huli. Death is both a gift and a curse.

feel ko parang kakantahan ka ni daddy monch na "what's the glory in living?" by Michael Murphy LOL!

Anyway, when you paint again.. why not try to think happiness and get rid of your dark world? add some bright sunshine in your paintings? add some bright colors that signifies life? include daddy monch in your painting, i wanna see it. think of your sadness becomes gladness.

kung kasama ko...hindi bright colors yun hehe...let him express himself ...in doing so  we  will know
who we really are...

Quote from: joshgroban on July 04, 2013, 02:34:25 PM
kung kasama ko...hindi bright colors yun hehe...let him express himself ...in doing so  we  will know
who we really are...

hahahahahaha!!!

ayoko kasing matulad sya sa ibang mga pintors dito sa pinas na nagsucumb na sa demon woshiping at panay demonic paintings ang pinag-gagagawa..

kung magpapainting ako.. parang ganito.. or close to this.. it shows hope and grandiose.

bilis mo namang mag judge marvin ....demon  worshipping agad...di ba pedeng artistic muna  hehe... wag ganun... we all have our shares of expression wala munang basagan ng trip

Quote from: joshgroban on July 04, 2013, 02:56:35 PM
bilis mo namang mag judge marvin ....demon  worshipping agad...di ba pedeng artistic muna  hehe... wag ganun... we all have our shares of expression wala munang basagan ng trip

ay nako daddy monch. pag nakita mo yung mga paintings nila, babawiin mo yang sinabi mo. lol!

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 04, 2013, 04:33:32 PM
Quote from: joshgroban on July 04, 2013, 02:56:35 PM

ay nako daddy monch. pag nakita mo yung mga paintings nila, babawiin mo yang sinabi mo. lol!

Actually meron isang gallery sa Megamall na nag feature ng ganito. Ang scary super pero may sense... Well of me I guess, it's more of a social issue or something.