WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Life is not simple anymore. As the population goes up, competition grows. People who are weak will eventually have donut syndrome. Another cause are parents. Parents can be very busy at work or in their business to the point they neglect their own child. Like al gore said... new technology means new consequences. How did technology entered the equation? In the modern world, we are very dependent on technology which changes our lifestyles as well. New lifestyles means new ways to develop oneself. New ways to develop oneself affects children. How did children get affected by lifestyle? They're kids... therefore, their lifestyle is dictated by their parents. But since parents have new lifestyles, children to have new ones and therefore, new ways or possibilities of development.

Correct me if I'm wrong... pero sa essay ay laging no wrong answer... hahaha

^well.. tama din.. and that's the reason why I'm happy. As of today, mga apple products and games na ang nagdidikta sa buhay ng mga bata. hindi na sila active at puro ang jujubese!

in the world today, you need to be bad, to be bold, to be wiser. you gotta be tough, you gotta hard, you gotta be stronger!

Totoo ba yung news about the cause of death ni Cory ng Glee? Was it really drug-related? Is he depressed or something? :(

Yes. Apparently the cause of his death was heroin overdose. We cannot actually say that he's depressed or anything dahil lang he abused the use of drugs. He had a rough childhood... in fact he was rehabilitated when he was 19. I am a gleek and I too was devastated to hear this tragic incident. prayers for him and his family... esp to Lea.

sometimes, if you are famous.. you dont wanna do anything anymore and just wanna die.. kind of reminds of marilyn monroe.. such a beautiful lady with a twisted heart.

^there are reasons for that... di lang yung 'ay trip ko mag suicide' boom! We may think na they're ridiculous pero come to think of it lahat tayo may point of breaking down. Kasing simple man yan ng pagkawala ng wallet or something like a death of a loved one. We vary in our perceptions, limitations, behaviors...

Quote from: superosmdummi on July 19, 2013, 07:55:24 AM
^there are reasons for that... di lang yung 'ay trip ko mag suicide' boom! We may think na they're ridiculous pero come to think of it lahat tayo may point of breaking down. Kasing simple man yan ng pagkawala ng wallet or something like a death of a loved one. We vary in our perceptions, limitations, behaviors...

bat ba naisip ko sina edward at bella..

anyway, it's too cheap/meaningless ng pagkamatay nya.. kung magpapakamatay lang sya, sana nagjoin na lang sya sa army. magiging 'honorable death' ang peg mo nun at hindi 'shameful corwardly death'.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 19, 2013, 09:16:50 AM
Quote from: superosmdummi on July 19, 2013, 07:55:24 AM

bat ba naisip ko sina edward at bella..

anyway, it's too cheap/meaningless ng pagkamatay nya.. kung magpapakamatay lang sya, sana nagjoin na lang sya sa army. magiging 'honorable death' ang peg mo nun at hindi 'shameful corwardly death'.

Hindi naman nila kasalanan yun eh. They cannot think that way anymore, and it's because of the hurt and pain inflicted to them. Even in reality mas kaya pa nila their minds are saying na hindi na. SUICIDE isn't a solution and they know that... the thing that they want is a PERMANENT ESCAPE. How do I know this? Because I do (sometimes) think that way. And no one can (must) blame us. No one has the right to judge us telling us that we should burn in hell. They're just showing that this world is fucked up and cruel. And that they're nothing but hypocrites.

^I had attempted suicide twice, LOL! But in the pitch black darkness that surrounds me and the world, I was able to reach this 'enlightened' level. I found absolute happiness.

find something to laugh about... laughter is still a good medicine hen youre depressed

Quote from: joshgroban on July 28, 2013, 04:17:57 PM
find something to laugh about... laughter is still a good medicine hen youre depressed

or better yet, makipagkwentuhan kay daddy monch and share some thoughts about life.. as long as iniisip mo pa din ang 'future', may pagasa pa.

haha ako talaga.. okey ka rin naman marvin kakwentuhan e... wild nga lang minsan imaginationmo wahahaha....

Quote from: joshgroban on July 29, 2013, 12:48:07 PM
haha ako talaga.. okey ka rin naman marvin kakwentuhan e... wild nga lang minsan imaginationmo wahahaha....

sabi nga tinkerbell "Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever.."

currently, i am reading someone else's diary.. a girl around 17.. damn.. nakakalungkot yung mga isinulat nya nung nabubuhay pa sya. pero may napansin ako.. sabi nya 'i must read the bible'. but God gave her death as the reward..

Maybe god wanted to give her eternal life already because she deserve it?