Looking for a Part-time work? Especially students?

Started by sayonara, January 27, 2013, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi brothas. Anyone of you who are interested of making money online? The payout are very lucrative, and it's in USD. If you think I'm a scam, you can stop. But you don't know what you're missing.

The requirements are:
•Stable internet connection
•Fast typing skills
•Excellent perception of captchas (the jumbled letters you type during registration on certain sites)
•Lots of free time
•A fat wallet

This online gig is simple: decode and type captchas and get paid. That's it. Of course, hindi siya $1 per captcha. Eh di sana lahat ng tao yun na ang naging work. The money you make will depend on how much you work and what time you work. You'll know more about the rates later if you joined the site.

Definitely, I won't dare post this if signing up requires fees. It's completely free, and you can choose three different payment processors. I went with Western Union, as it's almost everywhere.

By the way, you need to have a certain invitational code before you can proceed with the registration. This is what makes this sort of a networking. You can invite friends who are interested, and so are they. I am more than willing to give you my code (remember you need this for registration): 5FLU

There you go. Sa mga kapwa ko estudyante diyan, I assure. You'll earn dollars in no time.  ;D

Click here to register: www.megatypers.com/register

Want a proof this isn't a scam? Here: http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120129191002AAdObBG

um, i thought i should inform the mods, but i think this site is some kind of a scam. i'm sorry i posted this out of impulse without doing a background research about it.  :(

some says the site actually pays. some says it's not legit. proceed at your own risk

mga children.. take this from me.. if a business promises a sudden fortune out of almost nothing, there's a high chance that it's a fraud. lahat ng bagay ay dapat paghirapan kung gusto mong kumita. kahit gumiling ka lang sa isang bar, kikita ka na. just be jolly and entertaining. dun ka kukunin ng customer.

^ gusto mo kaming gumiling sa bar? -_-

SCAM ba talaga?? ittry ko pa naman sana

^if u got the body, why not choc nut?!

karaniwan na itong trabaho ng mga 'working students' lalo na sa kolehiyo.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 25, 2013, 10:45:22 AM
^if u got the body, why not choc nut?!

karaniwan na itong trabaho ng mga 'working students' lalo na sa kolehiyo.
sir, what is the meaning of why not choc nut?

^it's just a form of speech.

example:
in fairness kay marilyn reyness
second rate trying hard copy cat

Sorry, I just thought it was obscene..., and I want to know what it means, its the first time I've heard of it

Quote from: Criz on February 25, 2013, 11:30:40 AM
Sorry, I just thought it was obscene..., and I want to know what it means, its the first time I've heard of it

talaga? well, mariring mo to sa mga middle class to upper class people often.

and under your profile there is chunanis keberlesque, what does it mean?

Quote from: Criz on February 25, 2013, 11:36:02 AM
and under your profile there is chunanis keberlesque, what does it mean?

hahahahaaha!!!