The Shrink Page (Psychiatry) for the Crazy People

Started by Kilo 1000, February 23, 2013, 01:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm attaching a questionaire which roughly covers most of what a Psychologist/Psychiatrist  would ask for a history page. It is a bit comprehensive enough that people will get to know you in an overall basis.

Feel free to answer if you want to and feel that you need help and maybe some generous soul will try to help you. Though I'd suggest registering in an anonymous account so that you won't be traced

A bit of a warning: this cannot be used as an alternative to a real consult.
Sometimes a professional is needed to prescribe medications and give psychotherapy.

Name Initials:

Present Problem

1.   What seems to be your problem and what brought you to answer this?

2.   When did it start? Was there anything significant that happened during that time? What was it?

3.   When does it get worse? When does it get better? How many times does it occur in a day?

4.   What things/people/events put you in a lot of stress? What do you do when you get stressed?

5.   How do you cope? What did you do to address the problem?

6.   Would you say you're sad/angry/depressed/anxious? Does it disable you to do things? How?

7.   Do you hear, see things, or feel that other people don't?

8.   Have you or would you attempt to kill yourself?

9.   Do you think other people are talking about you because of it?

10.   Do you have problems eating or sleeping?

Family Dynamics
1.   How many are you in the family and what is your birth order?

2.   How old are your parents, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends?

3.   How old are your siblings, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends?

4.   Which sibling are you closest with?

5.   Which family member do you hate the most?

Brief life story
A.   Infancy
1.   How were you given birth? Was is it in a hospital/clinic/lying-in/house? Were you a wanted child?
2.   Who raised you as a child? Who fed you as a child?
3.   How were you punished as a child?
B.   Childhood
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed? Did you like the school?
2.    How many friends did you have?
3.   Who was your best friend? What was your most memorable experience with that person?
4.   Were you bullied? How often? Did it traumatize you?
5.   What was the most memorable experience as a child? What was the most traumatic?
6.   What was your favourite toy?
7.   What was your favourite game?
8.   How was discipline done in the family?
9.   If a cake/pie was brought in by your parents to the house, how was it divided?
10.   Who was the most favourite child in the family?

C.   Adolescence
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed?
2.   Were you a pack leader or a follower?
3.   What was the most memorable thing that your barkada would do?
4.   What was your hobby?
5.   What was the most stressful part of growing up?
6.   How did you cope with stress?
7.   When your body was undergoing puberty, was there anything that preoccupied you?
8.   How did you interact with the opposite sex?
9.   How was sex taught to you?

D.   Adulthood
1.   Where did you study? What course did you take?
2.   Would you pursue further studies?
3.   What was your work? What is your dream job?
4.   If you would set up a business, what would it be?
5.   How is the atmosphere of your school/workplace?
6.   Do you like what you're doing right now?
7.   How is your relationship with your family? Do you talk often?
8.   How many friends do you have? What do you do with your friends?
9.   What do you do on weekends?
10.   Did you start a relationship? How many partners/girlfriends?
11.   What is your sexuality? Do you think it is a problem?
12.   Did you engage in sex before? How many partners? Are there problems with sex?
13.   Is marriage an option? If married, how is your married life?
14.   Have you taken drug/alcohol? When did it start? How much are you taking everyday?
15.   What is your religion? How religious are you? How often have you prayed?
16.   How are you with the law? Would you break the law in order if the need arises?
17.   What do you think of the government?
18.   Would you consider yourself healthy? what are your health problems?
19.   Are you financially stable? Is there a huge expense that strains you often?

E.   Values and the Future
1.   What is your goal in life?
2.   What do you value the most?
3.   What do you consider your success?
4.   What do you consider your failure?
5.   How do you see yourself in 10 years?
6.   How do you see your family in the future?
7.   Are you happy?

^this questionnaire... hahaha may natandaan lang ako :)

kilo helped me one time during my darker days. Pero that's so over and I still follow his suggestion.

Name Initials: MVC
Birthplace: apartment

Present Problem

1.   What seems to be your problem and what brought you to answer this? I don't have any significant problem.

2.   When did it start? Was there anything significant that happened during that time? What was it? N/A

3.   When does it get worse? When does it get better? How many times does it occur in a day? N/A

4.   What things/people/events put you in a lot of stress? Accusations, strangers, justin bieber. What do you do when you get stressed? I play video games and watch Adventure time!

5.   How do you cope? What did you do to address the problem? Watch Adventure time.

6.   Would you say you're sad/angry/depressed/anxious? Does it disable you to do things? How? No. Yeah due to procrastination.

7.   Do you hear, see things, or feel that other people don't? Yeah, I see 'shadowy things' in my peripheral vision. Some even appear in my side mirror while I drive (happened once).

8.   Have you or would you attempt to kill yourself? Yes. Twice.

9.   Do you think other people are talking about you because of it? No.

10.   Do you have problems eating or sleeping? I don't have any.

Family Dynamics
1.   How many are you in the family and what is your birth order? 5. I'm the middle child, need I say more?

2.   How old are your parents, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends? I think they are 40s. I treat them not as parents but friends. close, maybe. No. No, I dont tell them any of my friends.

3.   How old are your siblings, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends? 20s, IT, student. Close to some extent. Yeah. Some.

4.   Which sibling are you closest with? Both.

5.   Which family member do you hate the most? None. Because I'm enlightened.

Brief life story
A.   Infancy
1.   How were you given birth? Was is it in a hospital/clinic/lying-in/house? Were you a wanted child?House. No, they expect I'm a girl thus give me that name Amanda but I came as a boy so my gay uncle give me the name of his boyfriend.
2.   Who raised you as a child? Who fed you as a child? Mom
3.   How were you punished as a child? hanging upside down, spank with broom stick, belt. tied up both hands and legs at home.
B.   Childhood
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed? Did you like the school? public school. mix
2.    How many friends did you have? many.
3.   Who was your best friend? What was your most memorable experience with that person? I don't have any at that time.
4.   Were you bullied? How often? Did it traumatize you? Yeah, during grade 5 but my kuya and mom fought for me at school. Then the bullying stop. Yeah to some extent. I was God loving that time and very kind.
5.   What was the most memorable experience as a child? What was the most traumatic? Most memorable is a playing Family Computer. Most traumatic is when my untie told me 'when I grow old, I'll be gay."
6.   What was your favourite toy? macho man
7.   What was your favourite game? super mario 3/twin bee
8.   How was discipline done in the family? informal.
9.   If a cake/pie was brought in by your parents to the house, how was it divided? just take whatever you like. not a big deal.
10.   Who was the most favourite child in the family? the youngest.

C.   Adolescence
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed? public school. mix.
2.   Were you a pack leader or a follower? follower.
3.   What was the most memorable thing that your barkada would do? go watch a movie.
4.   What was your hobby? playing PS1 and turtle.
5.   What was the most stressful part of growing up? love and courtship.
6.   How did you cope with stress? masturbation
7.   When your body was undergoing puberty, was there anything that preoccupied you? none
8.   How did you interact with the opposite sex? as friends
9.   How was sex taught to you? experience

D.   Adulthood
1.   Where did you study? What course did you take? private school. BS Computer science
2.   Would you pursue further studies? no
3.   What was your work? What is your dream job? IT. IT.
4.   If you would set up a business, what would it be? Beerhouse, Cafe.
5.   How is the atmosphere of your school/workplace? very professional
6.   Do you like what you're doing right now? yeah
7.   How is your relationship with your family? Do you talk often? Yeah. Yeah
8.   How many friends do you have? What do you do with your friends? Many but I don't see them much. Most people I talk to are just acquaintance.
9.   What do you do on weekends? I count my money, play PS3, eat food at fancy restaurants.
10.   Did you start a relationship? How many partners/girlfriends? Not really. less than 10 friends-with-benefits-and-perks.
11.   What is your sexuality? Do you think it is a problem? straight. no.
12.   Did you engage in sex before? How many partners? Are there problems with sex? hell yeah! less than 10. no, I excelled!
13.   Is marriage an option? If married, how is your married life? No, it's a requirement.
14.   Have you taken drug/alcohol? When did it start? How much are you taking everyday? I drink red or white wine. 1 bottle per year.
15.   What is your religion? How religious are you? How often have you prayed? born again. not really. very rare.
16.   How are you with the law? Would you break the law in order if the need arises? i'm ok. yeah, like I don't follow some traffic rules specially when there are no apprehending officer.
17.   What do you think of the government? corrupt.
18.   Would you consider yourself healthy? what are your health problems? yeah. n/a
19.   Are you financially stable? Is there a huge expense that strains you often? Hell yeah! House construction.

E.   Values and the Future
1.   What is your goal in life? get rich and have my own family with 3-5 children.
2.   What do you value the most? money.
3.   What do you consider your success? money. family. big bike.
4.   What do you consider your failure? no money. forever alone.
5.   How do you see yourself in 10 years? very rich and have a family with big bike and mirage/kia rio.
6.   How do you see your family in the future? happy ever after.
7.   Are you happy? Of course!

Glad to see you functioning better than when I saw you 2 years ago.
Beware of manic spikes though :P

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on February 25, 2013, 10:10:38 PM
Glad to see you functioning better than when I saw you 2 years ago.
Beware of manic spikes though :P

narealize ko kase na I've been carrying various emotional baggage's in life for so long.. so finally I understand and let go of everything.. Then complete happiness came..

Name Initials:  JPMED
Birthplace: Marikina
Present Problem
1.   What seems to be your problem and what brought you to answer this? I don't know exactly... marami...

2.   When did it start? Was there anything significant that happened during that time? What was it? When I was in 3rd HS...
3.   When does it get worse? When does it get better? How many times does it occur in a day?It gets worse when me and my parents fight and when I'm alone. But it also gets better when I'm alone, walking, thinking..

4.   What things/people/events put you in a lot of stress? What do you do when you get stressed? When I fail to do good, when I become a disappointment (to myself and my family), When things does not make sense.

5.   How do you cope? What did you do to address the problem?Cry, Music, Writing, Drawing, Walking/running

6.   Would you say you're sad/angry/depressed/anxious? Does it disable you to do things? How?No. Actually it's quite the opposite. These feelings make me do things.
7.   Do you hear, see things, or feel that other people don't?I don't know.
8.   Have you or would you attempt to kill yourself?Yes

9.   Do you think other people are talking about you because of it?Yes.

10.   Do you have problems eating or sleeping? No and yes.
Family Dynamics
1.   How many are you in the family and what is your birth order? 5. I'm the eldest.

2.   How old are your parents, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends?37 - 40 IDK eh, I do not ask them. No we're not close and I'm not open with them. But yes they do know my friends (well most of them)

3.   How old are your siblings, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends?4 - 15 yrs old. Same as my parents... well except my little sister. I tell everything to her and she's only 4.
4.   Which sibling are you closest with?My little sister. She's 4 years old.
5.   Which family member do you hate the most?Do I really need to answer this?! My parents and my brother (yung sumunod sa akin)
Brief life story
A.   Infancy
1.   How were you given birth? Was is it in a hospital/clinic/lying-in/house? Were you a wanted child? Normal, in a hospital. As far as I know I was the reason why my mom and dad married each other.

2.   Who raised you as a child? Who fed you as a child? My Yaya (may she rest in peace)

3.   How were you punished as a child? Yes

B.   Childhood

1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed? Did you like the school? Co ed. Yup I liked it very much.

2.    How many friends did you have? I do not know. I don't count

3.   Who was your best friend? What was your most memorable experience with that person? WAS. Hmn. Jacob, we shared everything that we had. When we went camping during 2nd year HS.

4.   Were you bullied? How often? Did it traumatize you? Yes, often... I don't think so.

5.   What was the most memorable experience as a child? What was the most traumatic? Most memorable... my 3rd birthday Most traumatic... my nightmares (esp the day before my birthday)

6.   What was your favourite toy? My game boy

7.   What was your favourite game? It's a video game. POKEMON

8.   How was discipline done in the family? Belts..

9.   If a cake/pie was brought in by your parents to the house, how was it divided? equally... I think.

10.   Who was the most favourite child in the family? the second one. The brother that I hate.

C.   Adolescence
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed? IJA and Marisci co ed

2.   Were you a pack leader or a follower? Both

3.   What was the most memorable thing that your barkada would do? Those crazy things... like sitting in the middle of a field.

4.   What was your hobby? Playing volleyball

5.   What was the most stressful part of growing up? school, and family problems

6.   How did you cope with stress? music, writing, drawing, sports

7.   When your body was undergoing puberty, was there anything that preoccupied you? pubic hair. 8.   How did you interact with the opposite sex? I'm pretty close to them actually

9.   How was sex taught to you? I really do not know. It's because of my "friends" I think.

D.   Adulthood

1.   Where did you study? What course did you take? OLFU and CEU. Medical Technology

2.   Would you pursue further studies? Yup. Med School

3.   What was your work? What is your dream job? My dream job. To become a doctor and a DJ.

4.   If you would set up a business, what would it be? A coffee shop or an art shop.

5.   How is the atmosphere of your school/workplace? OLFU.. Highschool - ish ... CEU. Pretty normal I think.

6.   Do you like what you're doing right now? Yes.

7.   How is your relationship with your family? Do you talk often? It's building up. No so often

.8.   How many friends do you have? What do you do with your friends? Less than when I was in HS. Talk about weird stuff and our future.

9.   What do you do on weekends? Play volleyball. Run. Those outdoorsy stuff.

10.   Did you start a relationship? How many partners/girlfriends? I do not call them as relationships more of flings. None.

11.   What is your sexuality? Do you think it is a problem? Straight. No.

12.   Did you engage in sex before? How many partners? Are there problems with sex? I'm still a virgin

13.   Is marriage an option? If married, how is your married life? actually I am thinking of having a child but not getting married

.14.   Have you taken drug/alcohol? When did it start? How much are you taking everyday? Alcohol. when I was in HS. Occasionally, I have allergies eh.

15.   What is your religion? How religious are you? How often have you prayed? Catholic. I do not believe in religion but I DO believe in God. I pray as often as I can.

16.   How are you with the law? Would you break the law in order if the need arises?I pretty much okay with them law. No.

17.   What do you think of the government? BULLSHIT! Corrupt. No improvement. False.

18.   Would you consider yourself healthy? what are your health problems? Yes. None .

19.   Are you financially stable? Is there a huge expense that strains you often? I think so. Yup. School expenses

E.   Values and the Future

1.   What is your goal in life? To help those who are in need. To entertain them and make them smile.

2.   What do you value the most? Trust and Friendship

3.   What do you consider your success? If things I calculated comes to reality

4.   What do you consider your failure? If things get out of hand and I lose control

5.   How do you see yourself in 10 years? Med School

6.   How do you see your family in the future? Happy.7.   Are you happy? I really do not know. I'm smiling and laughing but...

Quote from: superosmdummi on February 26, 2013, 10:48:48 AM
Name Initials:  JPMED
Main problem mo ata yung family conflict. Parang kinarga mo na yung emotional conflict ng family. I guess denial mechanism yung school work "These feelings make me do things."
I don't think you need professional help since you're highly functional naman ata.

Name Initials: MJMA
Birthplace:Mandaluyong

Present Problem

1.   What seems to be your problem and what brought you to answer this?
I feel confused dahil di ko alam kung saan ko gustong patunguhin ang buhay ko.
2.   When did it start? Was there anything significant that happened during that time? What was it?
Summer of 2011. Yes. I joined YFC and then I got separated from my Best friend since grade one. Mag 3rd HS na ako sa pasukan nun
3.   When does it get worse? When does it get better? How many times does it occur in a day?
It got worse nung school year of 2011-2012 dahil sa isang school play at muntik ko nang mapatay sarili ko kakainom ng energy drinks para lang makapagcompensate sa study demands. It got better after nung school year din na iyon then I got paranoid about facts.I think twice dahil super irritable ko in the morning then sa evening naman.
4.   What things/people/events put you in a lot of stress? What do you do when you get stressed?
Studies, judgemental teachers, negative and nakakahawang BI na classmates and negativity ng parents from time to time. When I get stressed, I stay silent at very hard to interact with.
5.   How do you cope? What did you do to address the problem?
I watch documentaries from natgeo, Discovery channel, watch anime, read bromance stories, play FB games, indulge in yahoo news articles, drink a lot of soft drinks and marami pa. I address them by research in the net then apply
6.   Would you say you're sad/angry/depressed/anxious? Does it disable you to do things? How?
I am probably depress.... Probably Bipolar depression dahil up down or don neutral ang mood ko mostly.
7.   Do you hear, see things, or feel that other people don't?
No
8.   Have you or would you attempt to kill yourself?
No and no. I longed to be dead though.
9.   Do you think other people are talking about you because of it?
They never knew about it.
10.   Do you have problems eating or sleeping?
Eating is di ako mahilig kumain at ayoko sa fish. Pero kumakain pa naman ako. Sleeping is hirap matulog then hirap gumising. madali akonng magising in the middle of the night then hirap na makatulog uli. Delayed sleep phase syndrom siguro..
Family Dynamics
1.   How many are you in the family and what is your birth order?
Kami ay four at ako bunso.
2.   How old are your parents, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends?
My parents are in their 40s. My mom is an accountant and my father works in an insurance company. My relationship to them is probably normal at parang friends lang ang aming mga turingan. We are close somehow and I do not tell my secrets dahil medyo exaggerated at palaban kasi sila. They know my friends pero as much as possible di ko pinagiinteract dahil ayokong magkaroon ng trade of information between them. Such as may malaman parents ko from my friends and may malaman friends ko from my parents.
3.   How old are your siblings, what are their jobs, and describe your relationship with them? Are you close or not? Would you tell your secrets to them? Do they know your friends?
My sister is 18 I think. She is still a student in college. From friendly to aquiantance. We are not that close and I would never tell her secrets. She knows my friends though.
4.   Which sibling are you closest with?
My sister.
5.   Which family member do you hate the most?
None
Brief life story
A.   Infancy
1.   How were you given birth? Was is it in a hospital/clinic/lying-in/house? Were you a wanted child?
Live birth in the hospital. Yes.
2.   Who raised you as a child? Who fed you as a child?
My grandma did for 4 years but supported by my parents.
3.   How were you punished as a child?
Old fashion sinturon at tech sabotage like tinanggalan ng internet cable, wlang cable or bawas baon.
B.   Childhood
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed? Did you like the school?
Private school in cavite, Mixed and I did not like it.
2.    How many friends did you have?
A few. IDK kung ilan. hehe
3.   Who was your best friend? What was your most memorable experience with that person?
He was male at best friends since grade one. My most memorable ay yung nagmature kami pero di siya naniniwala na sa best friend then pinatuyana ko na meron and he believe in it.
4.   Were you bullied? How often? Did it traumatize you?
Yes. Every other day. Maybe dahil medyo loner at anti-social ako pero maharot.
5.   What was the most memorable experience as a child? What was the most traumatic?
Most memorable? Naging 6th honor ako dahil sa hatred sa puso ko. Most traumatic? Buhusan ng tubig sa banyo at nakawan ng pera sa loob ng classrom.
6.   What was your favourite toy?
Small car
7.   What was your favourite game?
Bangsak
8.   How was discipline done in the family?
Freedom is very dominant pero one mistake ay malaki ang consequence.
9.   If a cake/pie was brought in by your parents to the house, how was it divided?By person na pinakamatakaw and by health.
10.   Who was the most favourite child in the family?
Me
C.   Adolescence
1.   Where did you study? Is it an all boys school or mixed?
Private school, BMA, Mixed.
2.   Were you a pack leader or a follower?
Pack leader
3.   What was the most memorable thing that your barkada would do?
Magkwentuhan?
4.   What was your hobby?
Read facts about, astronomy, human behavior, lifestyle, bromance stories, watch anime, documentaries, watch movies, listening to westlife songs.
5.   What was the most stressful part of growing up?
The bullying part.
6.   How did you cope with stress?
I do my hobby at umiwas sa tao.
7.   When your body was undergoing puberty, was there anything that preoccupied you?
The length of my manhood.
8.   How did you interact with the opposite sex?
I treat them or ipagluluto pag nasa haus pero pag bitchy siya ay not much interaction.
9.   How was sex taught to you?
Porn site.
D.   Adulthood
1.   Where did you study? What course did you take?
N/A
2.   Would you pursue further studies?
N/A
3.   What was your work? What is your dream job?
No work yet pero dream job is an aircraft designer
4.   If you would set up a business, what would it be?
Aircraft and ship manufacturing company
5.   How is the atmosphere of your school/workplace?
CHAOTIC, NOISY and Degrading ng mood(HS)
6.   Do you like what you're doing right now?
Yep
7.   How is your relationship with your family? Do you talk often?
Good. Pero we don't talk much
8.   How many friends do you have? What do you do with your friends?
Not much and IDK. I eat with them in malls pero not much dahil di ako gimikero. Home type ako eh.
9.   What do you do on weekends?
My hobbies
10.   Did you start a relationship? How many partners/girlfriends?
No GF since birth
11.   What is your sexuality? Do you think it is a problem?
Male or out for debate. It is problem dahil nagcrecreate ito ng inner tension na nagcocomplicate ng dreams and ambitions ko.
12.   Did you engage in sex before? How many partners? Are there problems with sex?
No
13.   Is marriage an option? If married, how is your married life?
IDK.
14.   Have you taken drug/alcohol? When did it start? How much are you taking everyday?
None because I hate alcohol
15.   What is your religion? How religious are you? How often have you prayed?
Catholic, I barely go to church and I mostly prayed during school mass or sometimes before I eat.
16.   How are you with the law? Would you break the law in order if the need arises?
I am a by the book person. I would break it if needed.
17.   What do you think of the government?
Weak
18.   Would you consider yourself healthy? what are your health problems?
No. I had UTI twice, Primary complex nung bata at asthmatic pag masyadong marami plema sa lalamunan
19.   Are you financially stable? Is there a huge expense that strains you often?
No. The huge expense nanakakastrain ay food at toiletries.
E.   Values and the Future
1.   What is your goal in life?
A person to be remembered at least.
2.   What do you value the most?
effort
3.   What do you consider your success?
When I have my own car and my  own house
4.   What do you consider your failure?
When I am unsatisfied.
5.   How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Sleeping alone in a king sized bed as the moon shines through the balcony door.
6.   How do you see your family in the future?
They are happy and living prosperous.
7.   Are you happy?
YEs and no. Yes dahil I know a lot of things para makaiwas sa mali pero no dahil I feel alone in my journey in life

"Sinubukan ko lang dahil walang mawawala. hahaha."

^dre, nagbabasa ka din pala ng bromance stories..haha

Quote from: SuperBazor on March 03, 2013, 01:20:40 PM
Name Initials: MJMA
Birthplace:Mandaluyong

I am probably depress.... Probably Bipolar depression dahil up down or don neutral ang mood ko mostly.

I feel confused dahil di ko alam kung saan ko gustong patunguhin ang buhay ko....

It is problem dahil nagcrecreate ito ng inner tension na nagcocomplicate ng dreams and ambitions ko.

I disagree with the Bipolar, you're still functional and not so irritable.
Sounds to me it is more of anxiety than depression though but still a mix.
Looks like the core conflict is that your wants and expectations are not matching your goals and dreams.

Try avoiding coffee/caffiene/energy drinks and start sleeping regularly. Relax and enjoy life.

habang binabasa yung thread.. biglang merong nag-react na isang entity sa loob ko..

"throw that bromance note! and read http://hunkrideradventures.blogspot.com instead."

Ouch... Galing mo kuya.... Ang sakit nun... Well.... You maybe right about the expectation thingy... It just happened I wanted to improve myself so much kaya tumaas ang expectation ko ng sobra sobra....

And yes.... I read bromance stories... I find them entertaining dahil they are out of the ordinary.

Kumusta kana kuya marv? nakahanap ka na ba ng bagong tirahan na gusto mo? hehe.

BTW... I actually feel BARELY functional.... Mostly energy drinks na lang ang elixir ko to keep up. hehe

^just be aware na ang redbull dito sa pinas ay merong masmataas na percentage ng something na kemikal na yun compared sa red bull sa U.S.