I don't want to grow old as pendong (I don't wan't to lose my hair when i age )

Started by Criz, February 25, 2013, 08:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How can we escape the being pendong when we grow old? Mga brad, how can we save ourselves from the curse?

Quote from: Criz on February 25, 2013, 08:48:29 AM
How can we escape the being pendong when we grow old? Mga brad, how can we save ourselves from the curse?
Guys sorry, mali grammar ko,
''How can we escape  the being pendong", let me correct myself!

it all falls to the genetics.. pero we can rebel against our genetics by visiting Belo group. Hihiwain yung anit mo. tapos tataniman ng mga hair roots.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 25, 2013, 10:12:48 AM
it all falls to the genetics.. pero we can rebel against our genetics by visiting Belo group. Hihiwain yung anit mo. tapos tataniman ng mga hair roots.
My instructor told me that thinning of hair on the head is also caused by overactive male hormones, w/c means that men with thin hair are PERVS

Quote from: Criz on February 25, 2013, 10:31:27 AM
My instructor told me that thinning of hair on the head is also caused by overactive male hormones, w/c means that men with thin hair are PERVS
Although majority of hair loss is related to increased DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) production, over production of testosterone does not necessarily make you bald. 
The body has a natural check in balance of steroid hormones thus limiting its production. Also, if there is excess testosterone such as injections, usual side effects include increased aggression, increased hair production, formation of man breasts, increased muscle bulk, decrease in sperm count, decrease in testicular size.

Alopecia, otherwise known as hair loss, can be caused by other factors too like stress, autoimmune disease, compulsive hair pulling, or genetic causes. A visit to a dermatologist can help treat and prevent hair loss and there are many treatments available. Hair implantation is usually done to those with already significant noticeable hair loss.

Also note that being a pervert is a psychological disorder not related to hormones.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on February 25, 2013, 10:34:20 PM
Quote from: Criz on February 25, 2013, 10:31:27 AM
Although majority of hair loss is related to increased DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) production, over production of testosterone does not necessarily make you bald. 
The body has a natural check in balance of steroid hormones thus limiting its production. Also, if there is excess testosterone such as injections, usual side effects include increased aggression, increased hair production, formation of man breasts, increased muscle bulk, decrease in sperm count, decrease in testicular size.

Alopecia, otherwise known as hair loss, can be caused by other factors too like stress, autoimmune disease, compulsive hair pulling, or genetic causes. A visit to a dermatologist can help treat and prevent hair loss and there are many treatments available. Hair implantation is usually done to those with already significant noticeable hair loss.

Also note that being a pervert is a psychological disorder not related to hormones.
kunsabagay, you  I believe rin kasi in purposivism: Behaviours are caused by interaction of hormones... kaya nga ang science ay hindi absolute diba, salamat din sa info... doc ka ba? hehehe galing mo naman

Guys, you can try products with Minoxidil. I learned about it after reading an article online from Men's health here: http://www.menshealth.com/spotlight/hair/reverse-your-losses.php. I found out its the generic name of some hair growth products available here in the Philippines like Regrow and Isac. Isac in the cheaper one. I'm actually trying it now. Hope it works.  ;D

Suggestion ko:
1. Use baby shampoo (nive#/johns#n's etc.) Hindi ganun kabango pero safe naman hair mo
2. Comb your hair as often as possible.
3. Avoid using harsh chemicals sa hair, lalong-lalo na ang wax at gel. Paminsan-minsan siguro ok lang.

4. Huwag masyadong serious and problemado sa buhay. Chill lang. Huwag masyado paStress.

Thank God, makapal ang buhok ko. :)

ako tumataas na ang hairline ko. At my age, although nasa lahi na rin sa Father side, may times na worried, pero ok lang. Gwapo pa rin naman ako kahit kalbo. hahaha.

nasa lahi din namin ito.. as of now, wala pa naman akong nararamdamang sintomas maliban nalang sa hairfall everytime na nagsha'shampoo ako..