Out of Topic Chatforum!

Started by MaRfZ, September 30, 2008, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Francis-J. on March 11, 2011, 01:56:15 AM
buti naman at madaming bagong members na active.

active din ako  :D

@ mang juan.

thanks !

@ marfz

tignan natin kung mapapadalas ang daan ko dito. lam mo na, busy ako. haha. ;)
di naman madalas out of town ko. pag may pagkakataon lang at kung may budget.  :)

sama ka sa EB francis.. haahaha :D

Quote from: eLgimiker0 on March 11, 2011, 02:00:11 AM
Quote from: Francis-J. on March 11, 2011, 01:56:15 AM
buti naman at madaming bagong members na active.

active din ako  :D

pansin ko nga. bantayan mo na maayos ung tindahan mo. baka nagwawala na dun mga tindera mo.

Quote from: eLgimiker0 on March 11, 2011, 02:02:02 AM
sama ka sa EB francis.. haahaha :D

mahirap ata yan. bahala na. mahiyain kase ako. :P

behave mga tindera ko francis.. ahaha

shy type din ako eh :D

Quote from: eLgimiker0 on March 11, 2011, 02:05:03 AM
behave mga tindera ko francis.. ahaha

shy type din ako eh :D

di naman masyadong halata. haha
sige, tulog na ko. hanggang sa susunod na pagdaan ko! :)

ahahaha.. sige francis.. balik ka ulit bukas :D

una na din ako :D

A thought as I was preparing my coaching....

Why do we have people in our society who thinks of themselves far off better than everyone else.

Whenever they encounter someone different from them they treat them like shit

They judge people based on their standards and when that person does not meet the standard they are garbage to their eyes.

They are sinners, they are fools, stupid....and other stuffs

Why do they build their world based on their belief that they are better and Gods of this society.

Why can't they accept that people are different and being different doesn't mean that you are greater

Who has inculcated in their mind this kind of idealogy...

What's worse is they think that people around those person not within their standard are also the same or even think that they are of lower form of species

Hmmmm....I thought when someone goes to school and studies they get educated...but how come we have people like them.

Is this what being educated means??

I am not saying Im perfect and I don't judge people but at the end of the day, I learn to accept that we are all different and no one is better than the other. I learn to forgive and see the best in each every person I met along the way

and lastly, I always think that God is my Judge and no one else.

Quote from: ram013 on March 11, 2011, 05:08:13 AM

Why do we have people in our society who thinks of themselves far off better than everyone else.

They judge people based on their standards and when that person does not meet the standard they are garbage to their eyes.

Why do they build their world based on their belief that they are better and Gods of this society.

Why can't they accept that people are different and being different doesn't mean that you are greater

What's worse is they think that people around those person not within their standard are also the same or even think that they are of lower form of species

Hmmmm....I thought when someone goes to school and studies they get educated...but how come we have people like them.

I am not saying Im perfect and I don't judge people but at the end of the day, I learn to accept that we are all different and no one is better than the other. I learn to forgive and see the best in each every person I met along the way

Goodam kuya Ram!
Napalogin ako dahil dito..

well said wala na kong masabi. Dahil dyan magkape tayo. Kwentuhan mo ko about dun sa karayom na natakot ka, Hehe. :D

well, if you accept that we are all different, then in a sense you should accept these kind of people too, because that's how they are

husay mo......parang nakikinig ako sa oratorical contest

napalogin ako dahil dito. very well said Ram. :)