Out of Topic Chatforum!

Started by MaRfZ, September 30, 2008, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grabeh, d paq umiinom ng gamot..

napncn q n madameng malungkot n tao ngyn..

kc ung lalake sa supermarket.. me mga scar xa sa wrist nya.. he looks sad..

ung katabe q sa fx n babae kanina eh me 3 scars xa sa wrist nya.. she looks sad..

I want to thank all the PGG pips for the comfort, I received different text and messages  of sympathies, I really appreciate those mga bossing. I know some of you wanted to spare some time to visit my mom's wake just like my co-workers and other friends and relatives, but despite of the hectic schedules and conflict with work, hindi maisakatuparan, need not to worry. You simple text and messages of comforting already eases some of the pain, I know na sobrang busy ang metro manila kaya gustuhin man natin, if time wont permit it, we cannot do anything. You simple prayers are enough and I am very thankful sa mga nakikiramay, salamat ng marami mga bossing. My moms, interment will held this coming Sunday at 3pm sa La Loma Columbary. Salamat sa lahat ng prayers. Will possibly be back sa forum by monday na. Please accept my deepest thanks sa lahat.

Napa-login ako dahil dito.

Hey talakitok88, welcome ka dito sa PGGF.
May napansin lang ako, pero i might be wrong.
Newbie ka lang pero base sa mga post mo parang kilala mo yun mga tao dito at matagal ka ng nandito.. Also paki visit po ito http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/forums/index.php?topic=1850.0

Napaisip lang naman ako. But then again your welcome here.
Thanks!

Quote from: raider on August 11, 2011, 08:19:40 PM
I want to thank all the PGG pips for the comfort, I received different text and messages  of sympathies, I really appreciate those mga bossing. I know some of you wanted to spare some time to visit my mom's wake just like my co-workers and other friends and relatives, but despite of the hectic schedules and conflict with work, hindi maisakatuparan, need not to worry. You simple text and messages of comforting already eases some of the pain, I know na sobrang busy ang metro manila kaya gustuhin man natin, if time wont permit it, we cannot do anything. You simple prayers are enough and I am very thankful sa mga nakikiramay, salamat ng marami mga bossing. My moms, interment will held this coming Sunday at 3pm sa La Loma Columbary. Salamat sa lahat ng prayers. Will possibly be back sa forum by monday na. Please accept my deepest thanks sa lahat.

hi raider.. walang anuman yun. stay strong!

Quote from: raider on August 11, 2011, 08:19:40 PM

forums like these should somehow bring at least comfort to each member and thats what we do...youre always welcome tol...