Out of Topic Chatforum!

Started by MaRfZ, September 30, 2008, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabuhay mga nocturnal people!

haha naka amerikana ka ba sa profile mo jun? porma pormahan lang a

currently having a simultaneous geek AND nerd surge ... it's like watching a car crash.. I can't stop watching... oh so many theories!!!

Now your pictures in my iPhone that u left behind, are just memories of a different life. Some that made us laugh. Some that made us cry. One that made you have to say goodbye..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on November 26, 2010, 03:50:06 PM
Now your pictures in my iPhone that u left behind, are just memories of a different life. Some that made us laugh. Some that made us cry. One that made you have to say goodbye..

e-mo ka na naman bes?

Quote from: ctan on November 25, 2010, 11:22:53 PM
Quote from: carpediem on November 25, 2010, 11:05:04 PM
(to Doc ctan and also to Kilo)

1. What are your thoughts on people/groups/organizations withholding their findings from the public due to their self-interests?

2. What are your thoughts on people/groups/organizations trying to censure the findings of someone's research? For example, big pharmaceutical companies are trying to suppress some groundbreaking research on life-saving drugs.

3. Stem cell research.

4. "Open-sourcing" of all medical studies and data.

hehehe. hirap sagutan mga questions on ethics. hahaha! :-)

1. This is unethical.
2. That is one of the reasons why we need to appraise journal entries. Lalo na yung mga company-sponsored studies, the biases are very strong. So most likely, hindi valid yung study so scrapped out sila sa mga meta-analysis from which clinical practice guidelines are based from.
3. Ok lang sa akin.
4. Ok lang naman siguro. I don't know the repercussions. Hehehe. Will look more into that.

Ano yung general stand medical practitioners sa stem cell research? What can you say about it on a religious standpoint?

dapat ata may new thread to

we gonna party like, like it's 2012......

ohhhhhhhhhhhh it aint the end of the world..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

According to UP statistician, one will need P579,793,500 million to bet on all 28,989,675 available combinations in the 6/55 Grand Lotto. -from twitter account ng GMA News  ;D

^ ok lang 650M naman yung prize e. pero magkano kaya yung tax?  ::)

bottles poppin' till we can't standddddd