Out of Topic Chatforum!

Started by MaRfZ, September 30, 2008, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakaantok naman ang panahon!!

oo nga bro. ang weird. kasi init lamig. kaya trangkaso ang abot ko. ahahaha

^grabe no? di mo na maintindihan nangyayari sa mundo?

sa mundo kong natutulog na parang nagising na gusto munang matulog pero kusang gumigising. ahahah

Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on January 29, 2011, 09:57:55 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on January 29, 2011, 07:24:33 PM
Who deleted my personal thread in Sex and Relationship category?

ongano. di ko na mahanap.

hinde b xa maka-appreciate nun? Valid nmn ang mga posts ko kase straight lahat xa. It's a work of art tapos i-dedelete nya. Hinde man lang xa magnotify sa kn first at maybe mapag-usapan yun. I think he does not like straight people talking straight stuff.

Quote from: junjaporms on January 31, 2011, 04:35:53 AM
kame starting feb 2 hanggang sunday wala pasok hehe  ;D

Kainggit naman!!!!! Feb 2 pa ang balik.  :(

huhuhu... ang hapdi ng mata ako...  :-[

marvin, this is just my interpretation -

It is not about straight or non-straight. If you read the terms during the registration of an account in this forum, it says:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Of course maraming sexually oriented and adult material dito. Hindi naman maiiwasan yan. Pero I think there has to be some limit to the degree of the posts being adult or sexually oriented, and a line has to be drawn somewhere to separate posts that are informative with those that are vulgar or obscene. Maybe the moderators have decided that your posts in that thread already fall into the latter category.

ok po carp-carp. Cguro., to all my PGG fans out there. Feel free lang to request stories from me., Inonotify q n lng kyo.,

♪ Hello?! Isn't me you're looking for? ♪

Quote from: carpediem on January 31, 2011, 10:53:09 AM
marvin, this is just my interpretation -

It is not about straight or non-straight. If you read the terms during the registration of an account in this forum, it says:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Of course maraming sexually oriented and adult material dito. Hindi naman maiiwasan yan. Pero I think there has to be some limit to the degree of the posts being adult or sexually oriented, and a line has to be drawn somewhere to separate posts that are informative with those that are vulgar or obscene. Maybe the moderators have decided that your posts in that thread already fall into the latter category.
i totally agree... tayu tayo rin naman ang magpopolice sa isat isa...its good to be reminded every once ina while

User  Time  Action
joshgroban  12:57:23 PM Viewing the forum stats.
Guest  12:57:09 PM Viewing the topic 0:) No one can save me. The damage is done. 0:).
Guest  12:56:08 PM Viewing the board index of Pinoy Guy Guide - Forums.
Guest  12:52:33 PM Viewing the topic HELP. Pimples topic..
Guest  12:51:02 PM Viewing the topic What If...............?.
Guest  12:46:43 PM Viewing the board index of Pinoy Guy Guide - Forums.
Guest  12:45:51 PM Viewing the board index of Pinoy Guy Guide - Forums.
Guest  12:45:40 PM Viewing the topic Nominations for PGG's Hottie for November - December.

haha  ako lang ang registered hehehe

Magandang hapon ka-PGG!

14hrs na tulog = sakit ng ulo. Haha!

buti pa ikaw 14hrs ang tulog, ako 1hr lang. :(