Out of Topic Chatforum!

Started by MaRfZ, September 30, 2008, 09:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 01, 2011, 03:47:42 PM
Quote from: fox69 on February 01, 2011, 03:43:39 PM
^^^ wow! new work and new place...kwento ka naman...lalo na sa lovelife mo  hehehe :P

ganun pa din naman. Naglipat lang kami ng gamit sa new pad ko dito at siya nag-ayos ng bahay at nagluto for me. Bumili ng ibang mga things sa bahay sa kusina at sa cr.

ang sweet nmn!  :P :P :P

nag-ddrill ka pa dn ba?

Quote from: fox69 on February 01, 2011, 03:49:56 PM
^^^  carl, you got PM :P

prang alam ko ung PM na yan.., Love life ba yan?

Quote from: fox69 on February 01, 2011, 03:56:55 PM
^^^ oo nga fin..yung so-called lovelife ko :P

i see.. tinitest ko lang kung accurate pa ang "intuition" ko. hehehehehe!

afternoon.... kapapsok ko pa lang office ...weekrnd with the kids hehe

I was disgusted to PETA.. They post this disturbing poster along the street. The poster has a skinned head of a cow with lot's of blood splatter and some meat still intuck. They have a comment like if it has a face, will you eat it? Be vegetarian.

Eeew! I eat a lot of meat. Look at our Indian counterpart who is a vegitarian.. He's overweight and fat because he eats vegetables. These food doesn't make you slim. It makes you fat. Look at how a cow's body looks like? Lots of those loose skin..

In the contrary. I eat meat and fat. but I look fit. Look at a tiger who also eats lots of meat. The tiger looks fit and powerful.

So which one will you prefer?

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 01, 2011, 03:50:01 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 01, 2011, 03:47:42 PM
Quote from: fox69 on February 01, 2011, 03:43:39 PM
^^^ wow! new work and new place...kwento ka naman...lalo na sa lovelife mo  hehehe :P

ganun pa din naman. Naglipat lang kami ng gamit sa new pad ko dito at siya nag-ayos ng bahay at nagluto for me. Bumili ng ibang mga things sa bahay sa kusina at sa cr.

ang sweet nmn!  :P :P :P

nag-ddrill ka pa dn ba?

wala na. nasa new work na ako  ;D

Quote from: fox69 on February 01, 2011, 06:06:00 PM
^^^ hi carl...kumusta ang lovelife mo?  :P

the same. strong and consistent  :D

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 01, 2011, 05:32:59 PM
I was disgusted to PETA.. They post this disturbing poster along the street. The poster has a skinned head of a cow with lot's of blood splatter and some meat still intuck. They have a comment like if it has a face, will you eat it? Be vegetarian.

Eeew! I eat a lot of meat. Look at our Indian counterpart who is a vegitarian.. He's overweight and fat because he eats vegetables. These food doesn't make you slim. It makes you fat. Look at how a cow's body looks like? Lots of those loose skin..

In the contrary. I eat meat and fat. but I look fit. Look at a tiger who also eats lots of meat. The tiger looks fit and powerful.

So which one will you prefer?

nasa balanced diet lang yan..

gudeve!

ngayon ko lang nakita sa page2 ang thread na ito ...ayan pg1 na ulit hehe

haha. natabunan.

bout dun sa movies kuya, mura pa din naman kung 140 pesos. pero depende naman saang mall ka manonood.

ah. 1 time pa lang ata ko nakanood doon libre ng company.

try mo minsan sa SM Manila, dun yun mga 15 pesos. tiyempuhan lang kung maganda yun palabas kasi nung sunday nanood kami ang panget ng 2 movies nila